ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs Wk2 Locks

cryano

All-Big Ten
Apr 19, 2005
Busy day tomorrow, getting them out early...4 winners last week to get me to 41-39.

Atl -3 vs Nick Foles Philadelphia Eagles BIG...will cancel if a snow game.

Teaser - Steelers to -1/Saints to +11

If the Pats drop the half point further to 13, I’ll tease them down to 7 w the over 40.5 for Saints/Vikes.

I’ll play the Saints +11 w over 40.5 too.

FUN - $25 teaser play: Saints +11, Steelers to -1, Over 40.5Saints, Jags/Pitt under 47, NE/TN Under 54, Atl/Phil Under 47.5...pays $150

There’s your slow pitch vs the Vikes @TheOriginalHappyGoat

Busy day tomorrow, getting them out early...4 winners last week to get me to 41-39.

If the Pats drop the half point further to 13, I’ll tease them down to 7 w the over 40.5 for Saints/Vikes.

FUN - $25 teaser play: Saints +11, Steelers to -1, Over 40.5Saints, Jags/Pitt under 47, NE/TN Under 54, Atl/Phil Under 47.5...pays $150

This is a tough week for betting, with the weather. ATL -3 the only thing I feel good about.

Yeah - I expect a lot of unders and boring offensive games. Figured you’d appreciate the heavy play on the Saints though.
I may even end up playing Saints on the ML.

Yeah - I expect a lot of unders and boring offensive games. Figured you’d appreciate the heavy play on the Saints though.
I may even end up playing Saints on the ML.
Please do it.

In all seriousness, I expect the Vikes to be strong on D Sunday, so I think a good teaser for that game would be Vikes +1, Under 53. If I were going to bet it. Which I wouldn't. Of the entire possible playoff scenario in front of Minnesota, this game scares me the most. So I'd lay off.

Please do it.

In all seriousness, I expect the Vikes to be strong on D Sunday, so I think a good teaser for that game would be Vikes +1, Under 53. If I were going to bet it. Which I wouldn't. Of the entire possible playoff scenario in front of Minnesota, this game scares me tohe most. So I'd lay off.
Yeah...just cant see Kamara getting so bottled up/unused again. See the Saints scoring early - and McKinnon/Thielan(Diggs) and Kamara/Thomas being big play action over Ingram/Murray use in a back/forth shoot-out.

Yeah...just cant see Kamara getting so bottled up/unused again. See the Saints scoring early - and McKinnon/Thielan(Diggs) and Kamara/Thomas being big play action over Ingram/Murray use in a back/forth shoot-out.
He was used more than any other back in the game in week 1. The real question is just how different of a back is he after a season of experience. Actually, this matchup will tell us a lot about just how good Kamara and the Vikes D really are.

Do you see it?

DTeUyQYWAAEw4-9.jpg

LOL @ Steelers.

Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT