ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Pickem and Survivor

Defend what crown? Survivor? I won the PickEm league last year, and the year before...

Took NE first week. Never fails. Well worth it to see the Cheatriots lose. And no Outside Shitter, I'm not talking about deflategate. I'm talking about the first time they were caught cheating. Brady looked old tonight. Lots of overthrows. Defense looked like crap.

What a dumbass survivor pick. Take away 3 WRs by injury, take away Hightower... no chance. They were playing a 3rd string safety at middle linebacker. Brutal.

Took NE first week. Never fails. Well worth it to see the Cheatriots lose. And no Outside Shitter, I'm not talking about deflategate. I'm talking about the first time they were caught cheating. Brady looked old tonight. Lots of overthrows. Defense looked like crap.
I hate to agree with Shooter, but NE was a dumb pick this week. Should have saved them for later, and picked against one of the sure losers in week one. Rams and Bills seem like the best picks this week.

I hate to agree with Shooter, but NE was a dumb pick this week. Should have saved them for later, and picked against one of the sure losers in week one. Rams and Bills seem like the best picks this week.
Pitt all day long as well even if they are on the road. it's still cleveland.

Since you failed in this contest we could use your money in the draftkings one. I need 8 more people.

Reactions: IU40IU
Did the picks lock last night or can changes be made up to Sunday kick off?

It was truly flat-out dumb.

Very often the Patriots are
-looking for answers in September
-starting to find them in October
-becoming a steamroller in November
-dominating in December
-a juggernaut in January

Picking the Rams was too easy. I considered Houston because I thought they would play emotional defense given what's happended to that city. I just didn't see an outcome that would allow the Colts to win and Jacksonville has some real nice defensive pieces for the future. On to round 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT