ADVERTISEMENT

Next Years Front Line

IUFANBB

Benchwarmer
Oct 31, 2012
I realize that we just played our first game in the 2020-2021, but if JD and JB leave, we have RT, JH & a freshman center as our front line in 2021?

I saw the name of Sydney Curry a JC player from Fort Wayne at 6-7/255 with offers from Kansas. Does anybody know him?

Are we hoping for a transfer portal big man in 2021?

I realize that we just played our first game in the 2020-2021, but if JD and JB leave, we have RT, JH & a freshman center as our front line in 2021?

I saw the name of Sydney Curry a JC player from Fort Wayne at 6-7/255 with offers from Kansas. Does anybody know him?

Why not enjoy the season and then worry about recruiting after it's over.

Way too early to fret over that. Not sure TJD will leave either. Some of the way to early mock drafts have TJD listed in the second round or not drafted at all. I think that's wrong and that he'll be a solid NBA player, but apparently they want to see him with a good outside shot and he hasn't demonstrated that yet. However, he's said he worked on it and if he demonstrates that in games, in the right situations, he'll start showing up on those mock drafts regularly and probably early in the first round. He's got all the talent necessary. If he leaves, IU will be OK on the front line with the players they have, the freshman center and whomever else Miller brings in.

Way too early to fret over that. Not sure TJD will leave either. Some of the way to early mock drafts have TJD listed in the second round or not drafted at all. I think that's wrong and that he'll be a solid NBA player, but apparently they want to see him with a good outside shot and he hasn't demonstrated that yet. However, he's said he worked on it and if he demonstrates that in games, in the right situations, he'll start showing up on those mock drafts regularly and probably early in the first round. He's got all the talent necessary. If he leaves, IU will be OK on the front line with the players they have, the freshman center and whomever else Miller brings in.
"IU will be ok on the front line" - I would call us ok this year, loose TJD & Brunk and we will be poor next year.
Unless Arch can find two transfers that are really good. Three man rotation at the 4/5 will get us in a lot of trouble in the B1G.

Until he develops perimeter skills he doesn't have a position in the NBA. Currently he's an undersized five.

Next year is open transfers. So there should be plenty of players available.

Its early..
But TJD had two to three opportunities to shoot a couple 17 footers.
Didn't even look at them.
Trayce will be a Jr at IU ~

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT