ADVERTISEMENT

Next Year

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011

This kind of baffles me unless we hit a home run int he portal we are not going to be very good next year . Yet we schedule the likes of arizona, kansas, and now possible play uconn. What is the point of getting you butt kicked by 30 points by these teams.

This kind of baffles me unless we hit a home run int he portal we are not going to be very good next year . Yet we schedule the likes of arizona, kansas, and now possible play uconn. What is the point of getting you butt kicked by 30 points by these teams.
So you want a soft schedule? I for one like the better schedule. People bitched about playing easy schedules and now we are bitching at a harder schedule?

The selection committee respects teams that play quality opponents vs. those that play cupcakes. You probably complained about playing cupcakes in years past. So, stop bitching so much.

Uconn will likely begin the season ranked #1. our pre-conf schedule next yr could be a real killer.
Michigan State schedules these game but they have a 20 year proven record of success. I mean if you can be competitive in these games sure but we got run out of the building vs Arizona and Kansas with an all american and a lottery pick. It is embarrassing is really what it is. I cannot even imagine playing UCONN we could lose by 40.

Michigan State schedules these game but they have a 20 year proven record of success. I mean if you can be competitive in these games sure but we got run out of the building vs Arizona and Kansas with an all american and a lottery pick. It is embarrassing is really what it is. I cannot even imagine playing UCONN we could lose by 40.
Uconn beats us by 40, and UK by 27 next year. Whats tje difference. They will be legit tough to play against even if TJd and JHs came back.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
But we will likely be better than Louisville at least. Seems kind of an odd grouping . Two likely really good teams , one likely really bad and one that is likely a toss up

Why are you a fan?

You complain, bitch, whine, cry about everything and claim that the current situation is the worst of the worst and will never improve.

You litter this board with constant bullshit fear and a pussy mindset

Why are you a fan?

You complain, bitch, whine, cry about everything and claim that the current situation is the worst of the worst and will never improve.

On bailey’s behalf, I’d like to say hi, ericrossiu, and thanks for asking.

Bailey777 has completely deviated from the rational and sound track. His comments reek of veloured despair, the mildewstink of a failed uncle’s suit at the back of his final closet. It isn’t as if they can’t love, but that their sloughing off the act is nothing more than latelife entrails reading of a terrifyingly serious cosmos, this navel-gazing of King Surf trapped in a paneled and cramped lady’s room at the Century Bowl, no ocean of possibility presenting itself; rather, the close of an inner ring suburb that never merited a train station is his mise en scène.

I remain, as always, your pal,

Radio Zero

• Wow
Reactions: Tommaker
But we will likely be better than Louisville at least. Seems kind of an odd grouping . Two likely really good teams , one likely really bad and one that is likely a toss up
I agree I can just see us having to play uconn though.

Bailey777 has completely deviated from the rational and sound track. His comments reek of veloured despair, the mildewstink of a failed uncle’s suit at the back of his final closet. It isn’t as if they can’t love, but that their sloughing off the act is nothing more than latelife entrails reading of a terrifyingly serious cosmos, this navel-gazing of King Surf trapped in a paneled and cramped lady’s room at the Century Bowl, no ocean of possibility presenting itself; rather, the close of an inner ring suburb that never merited a train station is his mise en scène.

Radio Zero
Eric has about as thick of skin as a three year old. He probably has a safe space at this office with his name on it so he can hide out when his feelings get hurt. Good lord what a little baby mute people if you do not want to read what they post . It will save you the time of going to find your safe space which I assume is where you are right now.

• Sad
Reactions: Radio Zero
Why are you a fan?

Go find your safe space I know you need it really bad right now.

Why am I seeing so many negative people saying we are going to suck next season. The college season literally just ended last night, we have an entire offseason to go still. How about having a little faith in our team. I believe all our current players will be better next season plus we are in the running for some very good portal players. Be patient and stop whining lol

We have no clue what our roster is even going to look like next year and probably will not for a while now. I am not sure Bailey why you always have so much angst. We have been mostly down with a few exceptions since 1993. We still managed during those thirty years to win Big Ten Championships, play in the final four and have some decent teams.

I am getting too old to really worry about something i cannot control and willing to have reasoned conversation but there are still too many unknown variables.

Just a humble opinion of an IU 1980 grad and season ticket holder.

Eric has about as thick of skin as a three year old. He probably has a safe space at this office with his name on it so he can hide out when his feelings get hurt. Good lord what a little baby mute people if you do not want to read what they post . It will save you the time of going to find your safe space which I assume is where you are right now.
I look up to you and you talk to me like *this*?

Why am I seeing so many negative people saying we are going to suck next season. The college season literally just ended last night, we have an entire offseason to go still. How about having a little faith in our team. I believe all our current players will be better next season plus we are in the running for some very good portal players. Be patient and stop whining lol
“Hurt people hurt people.”

Radio Zero
You need a course in trucker talk. This diction will never fly over the radio.

• Sad
Reactions: Radio Zero

Don't think this dude watches games, or is completely ignorant of the facts surrounding the team, or is all about building a narrative to gain attention.

The All-American had an injured back and was playing at 65-70% in both the Arizona and Kansas games. He stated as such during the Illinois post game.

The first round lottery pick did not play verse Arizona and had to change positions/responsibilities 9 min into the Kansas game

The All Conference level point guard was injured and carried off 9 min into the Kansas game.

What's embarrassing is the lack of Indiana basketball knowledge this guy maintains but is so oblivious he trots his bad takes out over and over.

Don't think this dude watches games, or is completely ignorant of the facts surrounding the team, or is all about building a narrative to gain attention.

The All-American had an injured back and was playing at 65-70% in both the Arizona and Kansas games. He stated as such during the Illinois post game.

The first round lottery pick did not play verse Arizona and had to change positions/responsibilities 9 min into the Kansas game

The All Conference level point guard was injured and carried off 9 min into the Kansas game.

What's embarrassing is the lack of Indiana basketball knowledge this guy maintains but is so oblivious he trots his bad takes out over and over.
But what *you* write isn’t, likewise, a narrative. It’s the bald truth.

Good to know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT