ADVERTISEMENT

Next year outcomes

I heard Zion is transferring in. Trayce grew four inches last week. Brad Stevens is gonna be a assistant coach..

Reactions: All4You
Injuries, lack of shooting, girlfriend problems, Fred Glass, McRobbie, Crean Players, too many freshman, climate change, Trump, Russians, poor facilities all lead to another disappointing season.

curious to see what next year holds. Anyone have opinions? NCAA tourney? Trayce Jackson Davis? Transfers?
I don't have a crystal ball or read tea leaves. I just want to stay relatively healthy so we can see the progress of the new Hoosier program.

Transfers may happen, but it is probably a good thing that creates opportunities in the future.

The one thing I want to happen is getting The dunkin dutchmans kid Derek Smits as a grad transfer! Pair him with TJD and our bigs will be set!

curious to see what next year holds. Anyone have opinions? NCAA tourney? Trayce Jackson Davis? Transfers?
The season isn't over yet, but I suspect we will see at least one transfer out. That's the climate these days in college basketball. When AM took the job he saw it as a 3 to 4 year rebuild so in year 3, I think it's safe to say we should be a NCAA team, even if we just barely get in.

As for how the team will play, I'll wait until the roster is complete before making those assumptions.

I'd think we'd sneak into the tournament..
Just not going to have the mid season explosion we had this year..
Durham..Phinisee..And hopefully Green continues his late season improvement..And another year with experience..
Davis will need to improve his health..TJD will have his ups and downs..And find out how physical the Big is..Hunter and any grad or Juco player will be the wild cards...

Reactions: Hoosierdaddy_
IU needs to sign the inmediate contributer shooter or big man, Juco, Transfer, recruit. Trendon Watford now has the opportunity to shine like his brother at IU!

Reactions: Hatchets7times
The raw talent is there, but too young. That led to inconsistent play. No Romeo will mean better team chemistry next year. Add maturity and I expect a fourth place BIG finish
And an NCAA bid. Maybe a 6th seed.

The one thing I want to happen is getting The dunkin dutchmans kid Derek Smits as a grad transfer! Pair him with TJD and our bigs will be set!

Not sure if you are kidding. He's Fitzner without a three point shot - not that Fitz showed much of one for all his hype. Smits served up 12 point and 5 rebounds for Valpo. That's not going to get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT