ADVERTISEMENT

Next Project Veritas bullcrap about to drop

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
This should be good. General assignment reporter for corporate-owned Fox 26 in Houston and aspiring shitty country music singer-songwriter Ivory Hecker is going to rock this world by releasing through PV tomorrow how Newscorp has been "muzzling" her and others from sharing "certain information" and how she will blow it wide open with "secret recordings."

I sure hope her music gets better, because her journalism career is about to be O-V-E-R.

Note: if she secretly recorded Fox employees without their consent, she did not commit a crime in Texas, but she may (read: certainly did) violate her contract and can be sued from here to Pluto.

This should be good. General assignment reporter for corporate-owned Fox 26 in Houston and aspiring shitty country music singer-songwriter Ivory Hecker is going to rock this world by releasing through PV tomorrow how Newscorp has been "muzzling" her and others from sharing "certain information" and how she will blow it wide open with "secret recordings."

I sure hope her music gets better, because her journalism career is about to be O-V-E-R.

Note: if she secretly recorded Fox employees without their consent, she did not commit a crime in Texas, but she may (read: certainly did) violate her contract and can be sued from here to Pluto.

well?

also, filming people without their consent pisses me off. But not as much as some of things people get caught saying on camera.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
not familiar with pv but the article says its a right wing group, what would they want to expose fox on?
I’ve seen them (PV) promoted and praised by Alex Jones and the like if that tells you anything. PV is even more extreme right wing than the current regular extreme right wing. Like the guys who broke off from al qaeda because al qaeda wasn’t crazy/extreme enough.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I can't link right now but it sounds like she's accusing her bosses of not letting her report how she wanted to on hydroxy. She's obviously been fired.
I thought these Fox franchises were owned by the evil Sinclair group?

Interested to see if that is her wanting to report "opinion" or "fact". I assume Fox still has some standards.

They let Chris Wallace ask tough questions to some of the GOP loonies so they are better than Newsmax and OAN by a smidge. They haven't fired Tucker yet so they got room for improvement. lol

Did you actually laugh out loud after typing that?
Of course.

GroverTrashCanScene_8x10_wlogo.png

Reactions: mcmurtry66
They let Chris Wallace ask tough questions to some of the GOP loonies so they are better than Newsmax and OAN by a smidge. They haven't fired Tucker yet so they got room for improvement. lol
She was fired yesterday.

According to her:

In a follow-up interview with The Beast, Hecker said she had "been longing" to part ways with Fox Corp., which she described as "strange" and "slightly unhinged," since last August when she "realized what they were."

"Fox 26 knows I'm fearless," she told the outlet. "I have zero interest in working for another corporation. They all toe the same line."

LOL What an idiot (her). Does she now want to only work for an LLC?

She was fired yesterday.

According to her:

In a follow-up interview with The Beast, Hecker said she had "been longing" to part ways with Fox Corp., which she described as "strange" and "slightly unhinged," since last August when she "realized what they were."

"Fox 26 knows I'm fearless," she told the outlet. "I have zero interest in working for another corporation. They all toe the same line."

There is little difference between populist right and populist left. One can easily envision a Bernie supporters saying the exact same thing.

She was fired yesterday.

According to her:

At least she spelled "toe" correctly. Maybe there is something to this.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
ADVERTISEMENT