ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax

Trial starts today. Cross your fingers for multi-billion dollar verdict.
Fox News, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell and now Newsmax. You'd think all these orgs and people losing in court over 2020 election defamation would conclusively prove that it was a bunch of BS, but apparently not. There will very likely be people who reply to this thread who still think the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

As an aside, that list of names I listed in the paragraph above is some list of weird and crazy characters. If those are the types of people who are championing your side in a debate, maybe you shouldn't need countless court cases to go against what you believe to have to take a good, hard look at your worldview and politics.

Last edited:
Fox News, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell and now Newsmax. You'd think all these orgs and people losing in court over 2020 election defamation would conclusively prove that it was a bunch of BS, but apparently not. There will very likely be people who reply to this thread who still think the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

As an aside, that list of names I listed in the paragraph above is some list of weird and crazy characters. If those are the types of people who are championing your side, maybe you shouldn't need countless court cases to go against what you believe to have to take a good, hard look at your worldview and politics.
I picture them all as Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. There's no getting through to them because everything and everyone outside the bubble is fake news or biased against them.

I picture them all as Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. There's no getting through to them because everything and everyone outside the bubble is fake news or biased against them.
Yeah, but wasn't he proved right in the end? Can't recall. If so, that's what they all think will happen in the end.

Reactions: sobester
Yeah, but wasn't he proved right in the end? Can't recall. If so, that's what they all think will happen in the end.

And the nature of their beliefs make it impossible to be proven wrong (in their minds). Facts are just further proof of the conspiracy.

Studies shows conspiracy theorists such as Trump supporters are generally societal outcasts that get a since of belonging through the conspiracy theories and a sense of affirmation that they know secret things others do not. Generally lower IQs as well of course.

Speaking of lower IQs, what do you call people who like to remind others about how smart they are?

As an aside, that list of names I listed in the paragraph above is some list of weird and crazy characters. If those are the types of people who are championing your side in a debate, maybe you shouldn't need countless court cases to go against what you believe to have to take a good, hard look at your worldview and politics.
It’s going to happen again in 2024, too. That’s another reason Harris needs a comfortable margin of victory (like Biden achieved in 2020) in the electoral college in the event that a state or two (Georgia, for example) refuses to certify the vote. And a state pulling that kind of shit is well within the realm of possibility.

The damage that Trump has caused is incalculable.

Trial starts today. Cross your fingers for multi-billion dollar verdict.

I assume you are referring to voting machines which every intelligent person said right after the election was not the issue and to focus on the signatures. But if you insist on going there...

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Speaking of lower IQs, what do you call people who like to remind others about how smart they are?
He didn't say anything about his intelligence. Those that infer condescension when none is implied are generally those who are insecure.

Reactions: hoot1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT