ADVERTISEMENT

news had a story tonight about 2 pools in the Louisville area

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
one was in a black area the other in white area, they showed a bathroom in the black pool literally had shit on the walls and looked like a tornado went through it, the white one looked spotless and then they interviewed some blacks who bitched about the inequality in the way the 2 different pools were maintained. both pool are ran by metro parks. why do you think white people are destroying black facilities I cant come up with a reasonable explanation for it.

one was in a black area the other in white area, they showed a bathroom in the black pool literally had shit on the walls and looked like a tornado went through it, the white one looked spotless and then they interviewed some blacks who bitched about the inequality in the way the 2 different pools were maintained. both pool are ran by metro parks. why do you think white people are destroying black facilities I cant come up with a reasonable explanation for it.
Put the pipe down for the evening

Yea, trump was giving the neo nazis high fives and telling them they are patriots

Think (if you’re capable) about what you’re saying. You’re tacitly indicting the metro parks group employees of throwing feces on the wall. Or aren’t you or is that too hard to wrap your head around?

Reactions: Crayfish57
The most obvious answer would be lack of respect by the people using it in the one area but you don't want to hear that.
see there is hope, I think you might be on to something here, my thoughts exactly quit shitting on the walls and treating your own community like a trash can.

Think (if you’re capable) about what you’re saying. You’re tacitly indicting the metro parks group employees of throwing feces on the wall. Or aren’t you or is that too hard to wrap your head around?
nope crayfish got what I was thinking, I thought it was the most ridiculous non story ever aired.

see there is hope, I think you might be on to something here, my thoughts exactly quit shitting on the walls and treating your own community like a trash can.
You aren't very good at sarcasm then along with your general posting style I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT