ADVERTISEMENT

New TE coach

It's on Tokyo Steve's post--up about 10 responses

I agree.

Definitely worth viewing.

Confirms we've got the right guy at Head Coach.

Hopefully he'll work exceptionally hard on his craft between now and September 4th and we'll get to see the results of his efforts with a big time W...

///Thanks to Toyko Steve for posting that clip and Red Hornet for bringing more attention to it...///

I was out today chatting with a few people and Wright came up in the conversation. Funny a couple people had no clue who he was. If you follow football in Indiana and don' t know the Wright family you must be living under a rock. Legends!!! Full Blown! The cool thing was one of the girls we were with went to Sheridan and went on a 10 minute tirade about Wright which was all positive. She had more knowledge about the family than any of us knew. An absolute awesome hire!

I was out today chatting with a few people and Wright came up in the conversation. Funny a couple people had no clue who he was. If you follow football in Indiana and don' t know the Wright family you must be living under a rock. Legends!!! Full Blown! The cool thing was one of the girls we were with went to Sheridan and went on a 10 minute tirade about Wright which was all positive. She had more knowledge about the family than any of us knew. An absolute awesome hire!

A tirade is defined as a long, angry criticism about something... but that's okay, I like that her anger was all positive. :) The entire Wright family is down to earth and upstanding. KW is one of CTA's best hires so far, imo.

A tirade is defined as a long, angry criticism about something... but that's okay, I like that her anger was all positive. :) The entire Wright family is down to earth and upstanding. KW is one of CTA's best hires so far, imo.
Maybe could have used a different word than tirade BUT it was like a firecracker was lit. You had to be there I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT