ADVERTISEMENT

New Suites for Sale

TMFT

All-Big Ten
Nov 4, 2019
Just got the email, in addition to the 9 field level suites, they're replacing the Rooftop at the Rock with 8 more suites for $25k/season.

Comes with 16 tickets & 4 parking passes.

If I had that kind of disposable income I'd love that kind of seat at the terrace level.

Now I just need to find a group willing to go in on the other 14 tickets I wouldn't use to fill the suite.

Just got the email, in addition to the 9 field level suites, they're replacing the Rooftop at the Rock with 8 more suites for $25k/season.

If I had that kind of disposable income I'd love that kind of seat at the terrace level.

Now I just need to find a group willing to go in on the other 14 tickets I wouldn't use to fill the suite.
Good Luck getting the other 14 tickets sold. If I could still attend games, I would go in for two tickets, but I will watch the Hoosiers on TV.

Good Luck getting the other 14 tickets sold. If I could still attend games, I would go in for two tickets, but I will watch the Hoosiers on TV.
Right?

I wish they would keep at least one of them for single purchase vs having to go all in.

Ends up HAVING to be corporate only with that many seats/price point. Like, I’d be happy trading 3 Henke seats for 2 of those. Might even bite the bullet and spend the extra for 3. But damn, $25k or bust is rough.

I'm in if I can get them to kick in 4 more parking passes and 14 of you will pay me $2,000 for each up front.

Ends up HAVING to be corporate only with that many seats/price point. Like, I’d be happy trading 3 Henke seats for 2 of those. Might even bite the bullet and spend the extra for 3. But damn, $25k or bust is rough.

Seems to me it's a trial run for what they hope will translate to full fledged stadium suites in the future. And yeah, it's geared toward corporate and the very wealthy -- just like suites.

Seems to me it's a trial run for what they hope will translate to full fledged stadium suites in the future. And yeah, it's geared toward corporate and the very wealthy -- just like suites.
When they sent out that stadium improvement survey a while back there were a lot of questions RE: premium seating.

One of the options I had hoped they might have gone with for the Sample Terrace was "bar" type seating. With the space and a little planning, they could have been really efficient with it.

Make it like three levels so everyone can see the whole field from their seats. Short tables/chairs looking through the glass at the rail. Tall tables/chairs on a short riser slightly behind those. And a tall riser with pub tables/chairs behind that. Still have the buffet & what-not up there.

Could've gotten 200 reserved seats out of that for maybe $1,500 each. Would up the take from the suites by 50% (200x1500 = $300k vs. 8x25000 = $200k). But what do I know? I'm just a simple country lawyer.

I loved the Rooftop at the Rock concept. The thing that killed it for me was the free-for-all up there. Had to get in as soon as it opened to get a seat at the rail. People dragging tables/chairs all over. People snatching up seats (I had to argue with a guy to not take my 9 yr old's seat after I had been there for 2 hours and I went down to get him after he got to run onto the field on Youth Sports Day).

Dolson, (Pres.)&(Administration) smelling paydirt with the NEW IUFB. 16 tickets, 4Pk.@ $25k for 8 games is not a bad business expense/investment to entertain customers that enjoy the atmosphere for growing businesses to exercise. Roughly $3100.00 a game breakdown does make it a little more palatable to bean counters. Just a guess they won't last long. Probably a couple already committed before the email went on line. Always have some business booked before an announced promotion is my marketing type of persuasion.

Dolson, (Pres.)&(Administration) smelling paydirt with the NEW IUFB. 16 tickets, 4Pk.@ $25k for 8 games is not a bad business expense/investment to entertain customers that enjoy the atmosphere for growing businesses to exercise. Roughly $3100.00 a game breakdown does make it a little more palatable to bean counters. Just a guess they won't last long. Probably a couple already committed before the email went on line. Always have some business booked before an announced promotion is my marketing type of persuasion.
I was really surprised to see the field level suites sold out last season. I think field level views are pretty terrible. But hey, I think they had patio heaters for the cold games so there's value to be had, lol.

I’ve got 6 sold from a FB post. Anyone here want to go in?

Reactions: red hornet

I’ve got 6 commitments. Wanna join? I’ll probably pull the trigger if I can get to 10.

Reactions: red hornet
Think the varsity club would let us make a change like that?

I’ve currently got 3 HHOC seats, so I’d be up for 2 suite seats if they’d allow the trade. 3 if I absolutely had to for them to allow it.
That’s a great question. I’ve got a buddy (longtime season ticket holder) that asked the same question yesterday. If IU had announced this prior to renewal time, the suites would probably have been gobbled up immediately. Of course, that was a key part of the strategy.

Does that include popcorn?

I’ve got 3 small companies committed for 1/4 ownership of a suite. Anyone here want in for the last 4 seats? I’d be willing to go 2 and 2 if someone wants to do that too.

I’m planning a site visit this week, but have already learned there are actually 20 tickets allocated for each suite, but only 16 seats. Rotation? Or some might prefer to stand periodically anyway. 4 parking passes - one for every 4 seats.

DON’T MISS OUT ON THE MOST AMAZING TURNAROUND IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL! (Sorry, my marketing background required me to add that part.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT