ADVERTISEMENT

New Schedule

PSU has OSU in week 2, we open with PSU at home as they look towards that game. The we get Rutgers on the road before Michigan at home. We then go to an MSU program that is restarting with a new coach. Not easy to win out the first 4 but definitely something I can envision with as much experience as we have coming back. Making that game at Ohio State a game we've never experienced.

Go Hoosiers!

PSU has OSU in week 2, we open with PSU at home as they look towards that game. The we get Rutgers on the road before Michigan at home. We then go to an MSU program that is restarting with a new coach. Not easy to win out the first 4 but definitely something I can envision with as much experience as we have coming back. Making that game at Ohio State a game we've never experienced.
Perfect

Reactions: vesuvius13
Although I like the PSU prediction the writer doesn't seem to know the Hoosiers and the improvement of the team so many starters coming back along with the grad transfers that could really help out the team.

I’m watching UT play Georgia. UT ranked 14. IU is not ranked yet. We got a chance. Starts w PSU. Go Hoosiers!
For those watching the UGA/UT game, there is an impressive rotation (as shown on radar) in South Fulton County right now, which is just south of Atlanta, and headed north. Meteorologists are saying it's a tornado on the ground and damage in Coweta County from this tornado has been reported.

It's not out of the question that the UGA/UT game could be called early for weather. Most of north Georgia, especially those parts west of Atlanta, are under a tornado watch, with some counties south of Atlanta in tornado watches. The game is in Clarke County, which is east of north Fulton County . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT