ADVERTISEMENT

New Hire Armond Hill

Dolson definitely went full basketball factory. I hope it works.

We've got:

--Head Coach;

--3 asst coaches;

--Director of Basketball Administration (A. Hill);

--Team & Recruiting Coordinator;

--Director Of Operations;

--Team & Recruiting Analyst;

--Assistant to the Head Coach (Ms. House);

--Associate AD for Men's Basketball (Matta);

--Strength Coach;

--Trainer; and

--assorted GAs

I hope they all have enough to do.

Reactions: 76-1 and ericrossiu
Looks like he was a PG in the NBA. Listed as assist coach but not his responsibilities (PG coach?).
I am not sure of his role at IU. 68 years old.

Not really sure what this hire means. Sounds like same job Matta was hired for. Speaking of Matta, has anyone read any interviews or stories since his hire? Lots of headlines when hired, but not much since.

Reactions: kkott
Surfboard dropped the ball on giving the head coach the support that he needed, evidently. But IU got the flagpole!

Reactions: iulb
Holy shit we are actually doing smart shit. Our staff is the best in the country. frankly, it isn’t close. We are going to attract players from every corner of the globe that have aspirations of playing in the nba.

damn I’m pumped for the season.

Holy shit we are actually doing smart shit. Our staff is the best in the country. frankly, it isn’t close. We are going to attract players from every corner of the globe that have aspirations of playing in the nba.

I see it as selling NBA development not a UK one and done. If I'm a middle 4star I'm most definitely looking at Woody and IU.

Scott Dolson is the best AD Indiana has in the last 40 years! Scott is going to bring back Indiana to the top spot in College Basketball. Can I get a Hell Yeah?

What is David Robinson up to these days? Need a big man coach while we are at it.

I’ll buy at least a little of what your selling if IU can land 1 or 2 of the recruits coming in for a visit this month. I’ll buy totally if they land Filapowski (spelling my bad.)

I think so too. Players in HS that think they can make the NBA for sure. But also
1. Players that think they might be good enough to play in Europe
2. Players that want to excel and do a four year program
3. Players that want to use their own improvement to ultimately coach.

Reactions: 76-1
I think so too. Players in HS that think they can make the NBA for sure. But also
1. Players that think they might be good enough to play in Europe
2. Players that want to excel and do a four year program
3. Players that want to use their own improvement to ultimately coach.

I think our staff is going after guys that don’t want shit handed to them. The four star/5 star tweener. Miller, Tamar, And X are extremely hungry and all want to prove something.

If you have talent, aspirations of playing at the next level, and want to work for it. IU is the place to go in the future. I especially think for the young black male, IU is now very attractive. Now Having 4 black men on staff, two with 30 years+ experience in the nba, is awesome.

Great to see, I have been extremely impressed. Still gotta win, but they have won the offseason and then some.

Reactions: 76-1
Scott Dolson is the best AD Indiana has in the last 40 years! Scott is going to bring back Indiana to the top spot in College Basketball. Can I get a Hell Yeah?
I don’t think we have the data yet, but he sure seems to be doing the right things. I imagine guys like Woodson and Matta are telling Dolson what the need and Dolson is making it happen. That’s his job. Off to a great start

ADVERTISEMENT