ADVERTISEMENT

New format

Tables!But why?Did anyone really want tables?
Seriously...why tables?
and tableswithin
tablesare
possible
Talk about a headache🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆💯
🈶🈵💵

Oh I could do some serious shit with this during my 2am drunk rants

I think it’s total bullshit that now if someone wants to see the number of likes one has (or as it‘s been reclassified “reaction score”), they need to click that subtle little half triangle located just beneath the user’s handle name.

I worked hard for those 1,124 mutherf**kin’ likes I received on only 617 posts to date (618 now), a 1.82 likes per post ratio. Best LPP ratio on the whole damn site outside this @Bowlmania fella.

And you damn right I liked the fact that it was - or used to be anyway - right there in plain sight for everyone see it. I earned that shit.

Now you’re telling me someone has to click that damn triangle to get a glimpse of that LPP ratio I built over the last 3-4 years with blood, sweat, and tears?? Outside maybe some 18 yr old IU freshman student currently living remotely thru zoom inside McNutt, who the fu*k’s gonna bother with that!?

Nu’uh, I ain’t havin‘ it.

I mean, yeah, I am havin’ it; cause here I am anyway....but I don’t like it.

(Actually been a premium subscriber for 22 years running, since August of 1998; since the old school Peegs days, within days of arriving on campus for the first time as an IU frosh. But only been posting about 3-4 years now because of an erroneous 15, 16, 17 year or so ban from posting laid upon me by the tyrannical Peegs admin. So I said a few disparaging things about Purdue and one off color comment in regards to Sean May’s weight. What, he wasn’t chubby? C’mon, big deal. And hello, he committed to Carolina. He was born and raised in a Bloomington. His father was an IU legend for Chrissakes)

I worked hard for those 1,124 mutherf**kin’ likes I received on only 617 posts to date (618 now), a 1.82 likes per post ratio. Best LPP ratio on the whole damn site outside this @Bowlmania fella.
That is impressive. I though my ratio was pretty damn good, but nooo...

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT