ADVERTISEMENT

New Curvy News team.

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
The news cast I keep on while getting ready has made some shapely improvements in staffing over the last couple of months. First they hired Brooke Katz from Louisville for Traffic, and she looks to be a solid 36C-D, and easy on the eyes (at least for us older guys). Then they recently hired Carolyn Bruck from Columbus OH. She kind of annoys me, but if anything she's got a bigger frontcourt than Brooke, maybe 36DD (I'm not great at guessing cup sizes). Hiring Manager is definitely a dude. Anyway, I wanted to share some of my recent good fortune with my AOTF brethren. Couldn't find any good recent pics of Bruck that show off her assets, but I'm guessing she's had some work done based on the older pics I did find, cause she looks alot bigger now. That or the sweater puppy fairy paid a visit maybe. Anyone from Lville or Columbus remember them?

Carolyn Bruck:
B0fNL2_CcAAehVv.jpg

9eb5bc20d62d0bc471f2eb8c758fce7fad567072.jpg

Brooke Katz:
635673078977338966-Brooke-Katz.png

BK101a-1019804248-O-XL.jpg

Everything from Columbus, OH annoys me.

I can't be the only one.
Lived there for 2 years and have to agree. Nice place to live, but weird being in a state where on a beautiful Saturday morning, no one is on a court shooting buckets and are instead tossing around an oblong ball that bounces funny. They are awful bball fans because they are so football oriented. Suckeyes!

I can tell the first one is a sociopathic twit from just one look, but the second pic of girl #2 is solid. She's got the Hungarian skin tone thing going on. Does she have amazing legs?

I can tell the first one is a sociopathic twit from just one look, but the second pic of girl #2 is solid. She's got the Hungarian skin tone thing going on. Does she have amazing legs?

Looks like she's a fitness devotee, but to me, no. A bit blocky and thick. Here's a couple that show the lower half, from when it looks like she was doing some competition. She's not this defined anymore it doesn't look like. I think both these pics are a few years old; the 2nd one maybe more than a few.

310342873.jpg

BK112a-1019807062-O-L.jpg

Lived there for 2 years and have to agree. Nice place to live, but weird being in a state where on a beautiful Saturday morning, no one is on a court shooting buckets and are instead tossing around an oblong ball that bounces funny. They are awful bball fans because they are so football oriented. Suckeyes!

Truly the worst fan base in the Big Ten. Much worse than The School Up North.

I lived in Findlay, OH for 3 years after college and went to grad school in Bowling Green. That's not the same as living in the belly of the beast the way you did, but for the love of Gawd those people are irritating.

Reactions: mike41703
Really hated to lose Ms. Katz from the Lousiville station, sure made traffic updates worth it in the morning, especially profile shots. Google her and you'll find a few pictures from when she compted in fitness contests.

Reactions: iubud
Really hated to lose Ms. Katz from the Lousiville station, sure made traffic updates worth it in the morning, especially profile shots. Google her and you'll find a few pictures from when she compted in fitness contests.
Better yet, someone could post said pics.

Yeah, she does fill out a dress nicely. I keep hoping for the hands-free traffic update: "Oh my it's a really busy morning, so much to show you!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT