ADVERTISEMENT

New commit, James Head !

This is why I always laugh at the fretting posts in June.

WOW!!! These last three prospects we've landed are really good looking football players. IU can win big with recruits like this, I think that's obvious.
One would think, but "loserfan" will be here soon to tell us that none of them actually had any of the offers that are reported and they really aren't very good, and our recruiting is really struggling, lol.

Reactions: ORG and RBB89
One would think, but "loserfan" will be here soon to tell us that none of them actually had any of the offers that are reported and they really aren't very good, and our recruiting is really struggling, lol.
Simce I've never made unfounded claims like that before, or said I'd seen a kid play when it was obvious I hadn't, why would I start now? I'll leave that stuff to the likes of you.

These kids all look like solid players. Don't you find it interesting, though, that now it's okay to pay attention to recruiting, since IU has actually gained some commitments from kids with legitimate P5 offers? Just a few weeks ago (actually, just a few days ago, to be precise), you and others dismissed any attention toward recruiting as worthless, since NSD is six months away. Now that some solid commits are here, you're all weepy with excitement. The hypocrisy among you is astonishing, if not very surprising.

Simce I've never made unfounded claims like that before, or said I'd seen a kid play when it was obvious I hadn't, why would I start now? I'll leave that stuff to the likes of you.

These kids all look like solid players. Don't you find it interesting, though, that now it's okay to pay attention to recruiting, since IU has actually gained some commitments from kids with legitimate P5 offers? Just a few weeks ago (actually, just a few days ago, to be precise), you and others dismissed any attention toward recruiting as worthless, since NSD is six months away. Now that some solid commits are here, you're all weepy with excitement. The hypocrisy among you is astonishing, if not very surprising.
Quite the contrary, you continually make "unfounded claims", including your continuing infantile claim that I didn't see McCabe play, hilarious.
I will wait while you point out where I said that paying attention to recruiting now is worthless, you cannot. I posted over the July 4th holiday that we had a similar amount, and type, of commits as in the previous few years, nothing more , nothing less. And that I didn't feel we were "struggling" in recruiting, as you stated. No one is "weepy" with excitement, just happy for IU football and the coaches, why would that be a problem for you ? I just hope we can continue to add more recruits of this quality to the class, and that we can sign them in December and/or February .

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Quite the contrary, you continually make "unfounded claims", including your continuing infantile claim that I didn't see McCabe play, hilarious.
I will wait while you point out where I said that paying attention to recruiting now is worthless, you cannot. I posted over the July 4th holiday that we had a similar amount, and type, of commits as in the previous few years, nothing more , nothing less. And that I didn't feel we were "struggling" in recruiting, as you stated. No one is "weepy" with excitement, just happy for IU football and the coaches, why would that be a problem for you ? I just hope we can continue to add more recruits of this quality to the class, and that we can sign them in December and/or February .
Too funny that you're now backing away from earlier posts, and funny that you still continue with the McCabe charade, especially when you don't even realize how you gave yourself away (I tried to help you, but you were so clueless that you missed it). It would be great if IU got above 10th in the BiG recruiting ratings or 50th among P5 schools. That's highly unlikely, but there's always hope.

Too funny that you're now backing away from earlier posts, and funny that you still continue with the McCabe charade, especially when you don't even realize how you gave yourself away (I tried to help you, but you were so clueless that you missed it). It would be great if IU got above 10th in the BiG recruiting ratings or 50th among P5 schools. That's highly unlikely, but there's always hope.
As I said , I'll wait for you to provide any proof of my "so-called" earlier posts to support your claims, you cannot. As far as McCabe goes, you just got caught by your childish games of "what did you think when you saw him play"? I called you on it because I happened to have seen him play, even gave you the game, site, opponent and date. You are now having a tantrum as a result.

As I said , I'll wait for you to provide any proof of my "so-called" earlier posts to support your claims, you cannot. As far as McCabe goes, you just got caught by your childish games of "what did you think when you saw him play"? I called you on it because I happened to have seen him play, even gave you the game, site, opponent and date. You are now having a tantrum as a result.
No, you only gave the opponent and none of the rest. By asking you about someone else sometime ago, you inadvertently revealed yourself as a liar. Turns out your eighth grade English skills are a precursor to your overall lack of intelligence. At least you never went to IU.

No, you only gave the opponent and none of the rest. By asking you about someone else sometime ago, you inadvertently revealed yourself as a liar. Turns out your eighth grade English skills are a precursor to your overall lack of intelligence. At least you never went to IU.
Like I said in another thread, you seriously need help. I have better things to do tonight than to waste one more second on the likes of you, adios "loser fan".

Like I said in another thread, you seriously need help. I have better things to do tonight than to waste one more second on the likes of you, adios "loser fan".
In other words, you can't refute anything I'm saying. If you could, you would. Lol

Please ban this guy because he does nothing but start arguments. He seems like he gets off on coming here and being a A-hole. He has used many different names and been banned so it would be nice if you can find away to ban him for good. He does it on the basketball board as well and he brings nothing to an actual discussion about the team.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
Please ban this guy because he does nothing but start arguments. He seems like he gets off on coming here and being a A-hole. He has used many different names and been banned so it would be nice if you can find away to ban him for good. He does it on the basketball board as well and he brings nothing to an actual discussion about the team.
He does it on the water cooler now too. They're already sick of it.

See, this is why people get all over you. Highly unlikely? You're so full of it. Not only have we done that two of the last four or so classes, but we will probably be in that range just by adding Head's teammate here soon. The last two commitments moved us up 18 spots. Not only are you a condescending jerk to everyone here, but you act like an expert on every conceivable subject and are very often wrong.

Last edited:
He does it on the water cooler now too. They're already sick of it.
For posters like the two of you to complain about the quality of anyone else's posts is the height of irony. Nonetheless, I'm certain your whining will continue.

Once things pick up around here (assuming he does not drive everyone to other boards) I have to believe the mods Will ban him for the seventh time. I'm
In the meantime he continues to trash good threads where posters wanted to talk sports.

Reactions: JohnsyRick
See, this is why people get all over you. Highly unlikely? You're so full of it. Not only have we done that two of the last four or so classes, but we will probably be in that range just by adding Head's teammate here soon. The last two commitments moved us up 18 spots. Not only are you a condescending jerk to everyone here, but you act like an expert on every conceivable subject and are very often wrong.
It's really a matter of expectations. You and Court and Johns are happy, even thrilled, with 6-6 and an occasional bowl game. The most recent commitments, while impressive for IU, have taken them to 13th in the BiG on a total score basis or, more accurately, 12th on a player rating basis. All of the ridiculous name calling and whining from you and others doesn't change that. Some of us, who have been fans for far, far longer than your short tenure and actually went to IU, want a higher level of achievement.

Last edited:
Why are you trying to reason with this whack job?

To say that the recruiting rankings are meaningless doesn't make much sense.

However, there is a lot of truth to the statement that one-third of recruits are better than expected, one-third perform as expected and one third underperform.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT