ADVERTISEMENT

New Coaches..........

victorbear

All-Big Ten
Sep 28, 2005
What new coach makes it to the NCAA first.
A. Steve Alford-Nevada
B. Tom Crean- Georgia
C. Lil Archie-Indiana
D. Brad Underwood- Illinois

Did CAM beat you up and steal your lunch money in junior high? Call you a name? Didn't invite you to a party? Had you named homecoming queen, then dumped a bucket of pig's blood on your head? Wasn't watching while you drowned at Camp Crystal Lake?
No Stephen King. BTW don't like left wing authors.

Reactions: Deli owl and ufo33
A. Steve Alford-Nevada
B. Tom Crean- Georgia
C. Lil Archie-Indiana
I've not been on the board since Friday and I see you've been a busy little bee since then. You seem to have some issues to work out. Good luck with that.

I've not been on the board since Friday and I see you've been a busy little bee since then. You seem to have some issues to work out. Good luck with that.
Of course you haven't you've been telling those critical of Archie to stop crying.

A. Steve Alford-Nevada
B. Tom Crean- Georgia
C. Lil Archie-Indiana
I think Illinois will make it this year. They are a pretty decent team.

John Groce left Underwood with better players than Crean did Archie.......Love, The Apologists
Everyone left every better players than archie was left with. Nobody ever inherited a situation worse than archie and that includes crean. Archie deserves a minimum of 8 years to get this thing going!!

How do people succeed in life making constant excuses is my question. Don Fischer was right today when he said apathy set in at iu six or seven years ago

Everyone left every better players than archie was left with. Nobody ever inherited a situation worse than archie and that includes crean. Archie deserves a minimum of 8 years to get this thing going!!

How do people succeed in life making constant excuses is my question. Don Fischer was right today when he said apathy set in at iu six or seven years ago
It's so freaking obvious if this continues to snowball that Freddy Glass was fired, this is just to coincidental. Which maybe at least means somebody cares about all this apathy surrounding the program.

Reactions: cshartle123
It's so freaking obvious if this continues to snowball that Freddy Glass was fired, this is just to coincidental. Which maybe at least means somebody cares about all this apathy surrounding the program.
We will know that it was just a coincidence if they promote the next AD from within.

A. Steve Alford-Nevada
B. Tom Crean- Georgia
C. Lil Archie-Indiana
Good chance that three of your four make it with IU still statistically possible to make it four. Crean has a four game winning streak going. They play the cheats tonight from Lexington (south of Indiana).

Good chance that three of your four make it with IU still statistically possible to make it four. Crean has a four game winning streak going. They play the cheats tonight from Lexington (south of Indiana).
Crean lost

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT