ADVERTISEMENT

New coach.

All4UIU

Junior
Sep 9, 2003
Why nothing? It's been a few days since the CWS ended. Lemonis was already being considered to go to Louisville if their coach went to Miss. State. Are you telling us that Glass hasn't already anticipated this scenario and we have nothing? Not a hint or I am not reading the right sites??? I've seen some speculation but shouldn't an announcement be forthcoming? Maybe I'm just not patient enough...

Why nothing? It's been a few days since the CWS ended. Lemonis was already being considered to go to Louisville if their coach went to Miss. State. Are you telling us that Glass hasn't already anticipated this scenario and we have nothing? Not a hint or I am not reading the right sites??? I've seen some speculation but shouldn't an announcement be forthcoming? Maybe I'm just not patient enough...
Who knows. Maybe Glass is ironing out the details of a contract. For the life of me, I can't remember how soon it was that we hired Lemonis after Smith left.

Who knows. Maybe Glass is ironing out the details of a contract. For the life of me, I can't remember how soon it was that we hired Lemonis after Smith left.
6 Days last time but this time if Johnson and Yeskie are being considered their interviews couldn’t happen right away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT