ADVERTISEMENT

New Coach Choices

3) It might also be a person who literally makes no connection between the two things, isn’t obsessed with race, but isn’t generally dense.

4) It might also be a person who isn’t racist, is aware of the accidental connection between that phrase and a racist epithet, has no racist intent at all, but still likes tweaking people who are going to leap to that tortured conclusion and go bonkers over it.

3) Winner

4) Also a winner but no intention of riling up a person who is already unstable as it stands.

I first heard the phrase in 1958. I got caught "stealing" a nickel out of my mother's coin pouch to purchase a soda at the supermarket down the street. I was 6. My father after work confronted me about it and I told him I had "borrowed" it. He was very direct and said "let's call a spade a spade here, you didn't borrow it, you stole it".

#4 has about as much chance of being true as me getting lucky with 5 coeds today, at the same time.

You can reach all you want for him, but I have had to read his thoughts for months. There is a pattern of racism. I see racism from older white men a lot in my work (travel the country talking to large land owners) Even the smalllllll percentage he is not racist, how he slanders Sampson and the team is something that should not stand. It does not get done for the players under Crean that did far worse things while at the University.
So the way you have been slandering Crean and his players in this thread is fine? You have now proven to be a hypocrite multiple times in this thread alone.

#4 has about as much chance of being true as me getting lucky with 5 coeds today, at the same time.

You can reach all you want for him, but I have had to read his thoughts for months. There is a pattern of racism. I see racism from older white men a lot in my work (travel the country talking to large land owners) Even the smalllllll percentage he is not racist, how he slanders Sampson and the team is something that should not stand. It does not get done for the players under Crean that did far worse things while at the University.

I’m not saying these things so much to defend Geez (tho I would bet that almost nobody here shares your harsh judgment of him) as to defend common sense.

Once again, you have to remember that just because race is apparently forefront in your mind doesn’t mean it’s forefront in everybody’s mind. To many, if not most, people, when they look at Kelvin Sampson and Kevin Wilson, they don’t see a black guy and a white guy, they see a basketball coach and a football coach.

And really, isn’t that the way it ought to be? Content of their character, and all that...especially poignant here a couple days past MLK’s birthday?

No, I’m not kidding you.

Listen, just because you think you detect a veiled racist meaning in something doesn’t mean that meaning was being conveyed. It could’ve been, to be sure. But you have to keep in mind that not everybody sees race — or, at least, has that in the front of their minds — when they look at people.

If you do, I guess that’s fine. But that would explain why you make a connection between his choice of words there and race — because you’re thinking “black guy” when he mentions Sampson, when he very likely wasn’t thinking that at all.

One of the most common misconceptions in mankind, IMO, is the presumption that other people think the same way we do.
Kelvin Sampson isn’t a “black guy,” he’s Native American. I don’t know if he still is, but at one point he was the only Native American D1 men’s basketball coach.

Last edited:
Kelvin Sampson isn’t a “black guy,” he’s Native American. I don’t know if he still is, but at one point he was the only Native American D1 men’s basketball coach.
Thanks, I was pretty sure of that myself but didn't say anything.

Thanks, I was pretty sure of that myself but didn't say anything.
Kelvin Sampson is a Lumbee Indian. They are a mix of Native American/Black/some Creole and White.....for the most part. Lumbees have had some difficulties in the Native American "Tribe" classification process....but this trivia is designed to dampen the otherwise juvenile drivel where posters have taken it upon themselves to be the arbiters of "labels of racist" assignments. Cast the first stone....then judge.

I’m not saying these things so much to defend Geez (tho I would bet that almost nobody here shares your harsh judgment of him) as to defend common sense.

Once again, you have to remember that just because race is apparently forefront in your mind doesn’t mean it’s forefront in everybody’s mind. To many, if not most, people, when they look at Kelvin Sampson and Kevin Wilson, they don’t see a black guy and a white guy, they see a basketball coach and a football coach.

And really, isn’t that the way it ought to be? Content of their character, and all that...especially poignant here a couple days past MLK’s birthday?
We don't agree on Archie because I haven't given up on him yet and part of that is because he's coaching IU next year whether we want him to or not so I want him to do well. Also because I loved watching his teams at UD play ball and I was all in on IU hiring him and I want to see him succeed like I thought he would. If next year is bad I'll be ready to more on at the end of the season because things don't always work out. I think from reading a lot of your posts that you're a white Republican or conservative and I'm a black Democrat and that's OK too. All that been said you write reasonable posts even when I disagree with you and I agree with you on Geez. I'm not seeing racism in his posts. The only thing he said that pinged by radar was when he posted "call a spade a spade" but that doesn't make him a racist. Older people still say "call a spade a spade" and don't mean anything racist by it. My grandfather still says it! I asked about it when I was a kid and he told me that a spade is a shovel and there's nothing racist about it. He also advised me not to look for racism in everything said or done because there will be enough real racism to be concerned with. I see racism because I'm black and it's still around and shouldn't be denied. That been said I also think some white people are more sensitive to racism than any black person I know. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's irritating. I think Cav is trying way too hard to see it here because Geez doesn't agree with him enough and Cav insults people that disagree with him. That's his pattern. I think Geez sounds like a reasonable older white guy. I also like to read his posts because he's got some obvious basketball smarts.

Last edited:
After reading about several possible candidates suggested on here, it appears Indiana should choose the new coach from the following list:

Brad Stevens
Mark Few
Billy Donovan
Chris Beard
Rick Pitino
Steve Alford
Rick Barnes

All excellent choices IMO (Pitino is a bit sketchy though but who really cares) and all would likely jump at the chance to come to Btown. It's like what @Courtsensetwo always says: who in their right mind wouldn't jump at the chance to come to the most picturesque campus in the country? A place where big dreams come to fruition and magic fills the air.

Personally, I think we should sign Mark Few or Beard...hell maybe even Phil Jackson. As my man Hoss @Cavanagh said, "time to start a new streak!"
Keep the faith people

-The Buford
i think when a change is made, it is going to be very difficult to attract a TOP level coach to a place that is gaining the reputation as the "school where coaches go to end their careers," good or bad.

I feel IU can find a top 10 coach, but it is going to be way more difficult than many of us realize.

• Sad
Reactions: B_Town_Buford
i think when a change is made, it is going to be very difficult to attract a TOP level coach to a place that is gaining the reputation as the "school where coaches go to end their careers," good or bad.

I feel IU can find a top 10 coach, but it is going to be way more difficult than many of us realize.
A place where bad coaches go to end their careers? Sampson has a top 10 team and is making $3 million a year. Crean is making $3.2 million a year coaching at one of the lowest pressure P5 schools in the country. Sure, Mike Davis hasn’t landed a great gig since he left, but he also had no track record coming into the job. Even he has been coaching at the D1 level for the last 14 years post IU. Archie will land a good P5 job when we get rid of him as well.

Reactions: MrBing

I don't think IU has that reputation. Who's career has it ended? Davis went on to coach at other schools. Sampson is at Houston. Crean is at Georgia. If Archie doesn't last here he'll probably coach somewhere else too.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Agreed on Archie. While I think this stage is too big for him at this juncture of his career, I have no doubts on his coaching abilities. Archie likely would have been better served coaching at a higher level than Dayton before jumping to IU at such an early age, but have little doubt of his coaching abilities that given the appropriate amount of time and patience will coach some very successful teams down the road.

We don't agree on Archie because I haven't given up on him yet and part of that is because he's coaching IU next year whether we want him to or not so I want him to do well. Also because I loved watching his teams at UD play ball and I was all in on IU hiring him and I want to see him succeed like I thought he would.

I was all in on hiring him too and I also want to see him succeed. I just don't think he's going to -- not here, anyway. I think he's had ample chance.

It's about like a baseball manager starting a pitcher. Of course he wants that pitcher to be successful that day. But sometimes it doesn't work out -- and, despite everybody's best intentions, it's incumbent on the manager to pull him off the mound when that's been determined.

If next year is bad I'll be ready to more on at the end of the season because things don't always work out.

I was at that point after the end of his 2nd season. I felt like he deserved another season to show positive results -- and I don't think he had to that point (and still hasn't). A lot of others were at that point after last season.

All that been said you write reasonable posts even when I disagree with you

Thanks, same to you.

Older people still say "call a spade a spade" and don't mean anything racist by it.

Precisely. It's the intended meaning that is operative, not the words themselves. Everybody should be careful when it comes to ascribing meaning to somebody else's words. As Led Zeppelin would say, that's a communication breakdown.

I'm not saying that people should feel free to use charged or sensitive language and then use this excuse as a blanket immunity. But, really, a lot of this is genuinely innocent -- as I'm pretty sure is the case here.

But, ultimately, I think there was a reason that the Seinfeld episode about the Cigar Store Indian was so funny. We should want to keep it funny...instead of falling into the mode of thinking that it was mocking, where the innocent is regarded as offensive.

He also advised me not to look for racism in everything said or done because there will be enough real racism to be concerned with.

Your grandfather sounds like a very wise man. And you're wise for remembering and valuing his guidance and wisdom.

I see racism because I'm black and it's still around and shouldn't be denied.

Absolutely. Anybody who thinks racism is an extinct relic from a bygone era is just as much of a fool as a guy who sees it everywhere he looks.

But I do think it's something that everybody needs to be sensitive to. I always simply taught my kids that every single person deserves to be received for what kind of person they are, how they treat you and others, etc....and we shouldn't be fearful of peoples' differences, not just in how we look, but also in how we think, worship, talk, socialize, etc. But that doesn't mean that we have to accept any and all behaviors as normative. If a man's a creep, he's a creep -- and creeps come in all races, ethnicities, religions, etc.

Listen shit stain. I paid for every dime of my college, I have been working since 12, and am sick of old white racist POS like you.

Crean in the stretch of 3 years had around 10 player incidents resulting in arrest. Every other week on ESPN.com was another headline of IU players getting arrested. Hanner got arrested multiple times, once for driving the wrong way down Kirkwood while absolutely hammered and could have killed your grand daughter. Emmit and Davis played drunk frogger on 17th street and they were close to killing one another while drunk. Hanner after getting kicked out, came back and continued to party with the new recruits (TB) and got arrested again. How bout the WHITE EYE that Crean left? Where is the rage over that?

Not one ****ing arrest under Sampson. You think we aren't gonna read about Hanner getting deported soon? Bassett went down the wrong road AFTER he left IU, while he was here he got high and won basketball games. Didn't undermine his coach, that were the players under Crean. Like your captain (yogi) trying to get in to Kilroys underage little 5 week. NO RESPECT for the university or coach.

Where is your rage for the thugs under Crean you racist POS.
You know what I’m sick of is people that want to bring up the race card every ****ing time there’s a multicultural disagreement. I also don’t want to hear about you working at twelve with your paper route. If you didn’t pay taxes it’s not a job.

We don't agree on Archie because I haven't given up on him yet and part of that is because he's coaching IU next year whether we want him to or not so I want him to do well. Also because I loved watching his teams at UD play ball and I was all in on IU hiring him and I want to see him succeed like I thought he would. If next year is bad I'll be ready to more on at the end of the season because things don't always work out. I think from reading a lot of your posts that you're a white Republican or conservative and I'm a black Democrat and that's OK too. All that been said you write reasonable posts even when I disagree with you and I agree with you on Geez. I'm not seeing racism in his posts. The only thing he said that pinged by radar was when he posted "call a spade a spade" but that doesn't make him a racist. Older people still say "call a spade a spade" and don't mean anything racist by it. My grandfather still says it! I asked about it when I was a kid and he told me that a spade is a shovel and there's nothing racist about it. He also advised me not to look for racism in everything said or done because there will be enough real racism to be concerned with. I see racism because I'm black and it's still around and shouldn't be denied. That been said I also think some white people are more sensitive to racism than any black person I know. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's irritating. I think Cav is trying way too hard to see it here because Geez doesn't agree with him enough and Cav insults people that disagree with him. That's his pattern. I think Geez sounds like a reasonable older white guy. I also like to read his posts because he's got some obvious basketball smarts.
Anybody every tell you how to stop a paragraph, good lord. I'd like to read your post and assess, but OMG

Anybody every tell you how to stop a paragraph, good lord. I'd like to read your post and assess, but OMG
:D It's not that long but I should have made it into two paragraphs. I was typing it while listening to inauguration news so I wasn't concentrating on it. I'm glad I was able to post what I wanted to even if it could have been split up!

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
In 1992, I visited Memphis with a girlfriend. We went to Graceland. After that...we stopped at a Pizza King to grab a bite before leaving Memphis. We went in and were led to a table. A waitress looked at us and moved on. We waited a while and asked another waitress if we could get a menu. She said she "was on a break." She was talking to people at a table. We then realized we were the only white people in the restaurant, after scouring the entire place. We then asked the same waitress if she could find our waitress...this took about 20 minutes. She said..."she's in back, you will have to wait."

Other patrons were laughing at us...shaking their heads...they knew. Finally, I told my companion...we need to leave. We stayed longer than I wanted, but didn't want to make a scene. When we got up, many were laughing and talking about us, including two waitresses. We got to the exit, and the only other white person I saw in the restaurant, a dishwasher, saw us thru the kitchen window and came trotting out as we were leaving. He said "they didn't serve you, did they?" I said, "no, they didn't". He whispered, "I told them that they shouldn't do that".....then he went back into the kitchen, and we left.

I was in the military, and I have other examples...but what's the point, really?

Racism comes in all colors, folks. An honest conversation about race will never work as long as it is a lecture.

In 1992, I visited Memphis with a girlfriend. We went to Graceland. After that...we stopped at a Pizza King to grab a bite before leaving Memphis. We went in and were led to a table. A waitress looked at us and moved on. We waited a while and asked another waitress if we could get a menu. She said she "was on a break." She was talking to people at a table. We then realized we were the only white people in the restaurant, after scouring the entire place. We then asked the same waitress if she could find our waitress...this took about 20 minutes. She said..."she's in back, you will have to wait."

Other patrons were laughing at us...shaking their heads...they knew. Finally, I told my companion...we need to leave. We stayed longer than I wanted, but didn't want to make a scene. When we got up, many were laughing and talking about us, including two waitresses. We got to the exit, and the only other white person I saw in the restaurant, a dishwasher, saw us thru the kitchen window and came trotting out as we were leaving. He said "they didn't serve you, did they?" I said, "no, they didn't". He whispered, "I told them that they shouldn't do that".....then he went back into the kitchen, and we left.

I was in the military, and I have other examples...but what's the point, really?

Racism comes in all colors, folks. An honest conversation about race will never work as long as it is a lecture.

Yeah. But, honestly, what do you think the typical ratio is for stories like this that have happened to minorities versus what a typical white guy might experience in his lifetime?

Consider this story relayed recently by Sen. Tim Scott, a black US Senator from South Carolina:

For those who don't know, there are a few ways to identify a member of Congress or Senate.​
Well, typically, when you have been here for a couple of years, the law enforcement officers get to know your face, and they just identify you by face. But, if that doesn't happen, and you have a badge, your license that you can show them, shows you're a senator, or this really cool pin. I oftentimes say that the House pin is larger because our egos are bigger, so we need a smaller pin.​
So it's easy to identify a U.S. senator by our pin. I recall walking into an office building just last year after being here for five years on the Capitol.​
And the officer looked at me with a little attitude and said: "The pin, I know. You, I don't. Show me your I.D."​
I will tell you, I was thinking to myself, either he thinks I'm committing a crime, impersonating a member of Congress, or — or what?​
Well, I will tell you that, later that evening, I received a phone call from his supervisor apologizing for the behavior.​
Mr. President, that is at least the third phone call that I have received from a supervisor or the chief of police since I have been in the Senate.

Honestly, do you think that a white member of Congress would receive 3 such phone calls....in just 5 years?

You have your players mixed up dude. Bud Mackey, an IU recruit under Sampson, committed to IU while facing felony cocaine trafficking charges. He's currently serving 15-20 in Federal prison.

Eli Holman was the kid from California who punched out a referee during a game and was suspended his senior season who was later shot during a drive by.

But yes, lets compare that to someone trying to get into a bar underage and some drinking and driving incidents and pass it off as racism for not making the correlation.

You're almost too dumb to argue with.
I was wondering what he was talking about. Sheesh. Off the “rails”. Pun intended.

@Cavanagh

Hey Boss Hoss,

You doing ok buddy? Maybe lay off pounding them 6 packs of Mountain Dew Code Red & Skittles so early in the day.

Warm regards,

-The Buford

Yeah. But, honestly, what do you think the typical ratio is for stories like this that have happened to minorities versus what a typical white guy might experience in his lifetime?

Consider this story relayed recently by Sen. Tim Scott, a black US Senator from South Carolina:
For those who don't know, there are a few ways to identify a member of Congress or Senate.​
Well, typically, when you have been here for a couple of years, the law enforcement officers get to know your face, and they just identify you by face. But, if that doesn't happen, and you have a badge, your license that you can show them, shows you're a senator, or this really cool pin. I oftentimes say that the House pin is larger because our egos are bigger, so we need a smaller pin.​
So it's easy to identify a U.S. senator by our pin. I recall walking into an office building just last year after being here for five years on the Capitol.​
And the officer looked at me with a little attitude and said: "The pin, I know. You, I don't. Show me your I.D."​
I will tell you, I was thinking to myself, either he thinks I'm committing a crime, impersonating a member of Congress, or — or what?​
Well, I will tell you that, later that evening, I received a phone call from his supervisor apologizing for the behavior.​
Mr. President, that is at least the third phone call that I have received from a supervisor or the chief of police since I have been in the Senate.

Honestly, do you think that a white member of Congress would receive 3 such phone calls....in just 5 years?

"typical ratio....typical white guy"......sounds like a stereotype.....see how that works?

You know what I’m sick of is people that want to bring up the race card every ****ing time there’s a multicultural disagreement. I also don’t want to hear about you working at twelve with your paper route. If you didn’t pay taxes it’s not a job.
Damn. I was counting on my “ putting up hay” job for social security.

First and foremost....hire a head coach, not an assistant coach. And hire one who has a proven track record. Beard would qualify....so would Brad Brownell at Clemson. Obviously...the first call is to Brad Stevens...forget Billy Donovan, my first choice for a very long time...he just landed with the Bulls and ain't going anywhere. Beard might be better with recruiting results..but Brownell's recruiting has been picking up. Dana Altman at Oregon would also be someone to look at. These guys all three are not in premier basketball schools..but can win. IU must reestablish a winning culture...hellbent on recruiting at the highest level. I think any of these three would recruit at a higher level than CAM by far.
I said Brad Brownell way back when we hired a criminal away from Oklahoma. Brownell should have been the guy then and could be again if the need arises. Chris Beard is NOT available for anyone. I've also said that here. He would not come to Indiana. That would be a step back for one of the top 2 or 3 coaches in the country today.

"typical ratio....typical white guy"......sounds like a stereotype.....see how that works?

Uh, that's not at all what I meant. It was statistical shorthand, not a stereotype.

In other words, if you were to poll 1000 each of white people, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people, etc., how many of them could recount experiences like this one? And how many times? I feel very confident in guessing that more minorities would be able to cite at least one such experience and also a higher average number of experiences.

So, once again, we're having a breakdown in communication here. I meant something completely innocuous, and you took it as "pffft.....what a typical white dude!"

Uh, that's not at all what I meant. It was statistical shorthand, not a stereotype.

In other words, if you were to poll 1000 each of white people, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people, etc., how many of them could recount experiences like this one? And how many times? I feel very confident in guessing that more minorities would be able to cite at least one such experience and also a higher average number of experiences.

So, once again, we're having a breakdown in communication here. I meant something completely innocuous, and you took it as "pffft.....what a typical white dude!"
Well...if you are saying something other than what you meant to say....then you might want to hold off on the "pffft"s ......some of us take the posts as written..... After all.....we are strangers.

Listen shit stain. I paid for every dime of my college, I have been working since 12, and am sick of old white racist POS like you.

Crean in the stretch of 3 years had around 10 player incidents resulting in arrest. Every other week on ESPN.com was another headline of IU players getting arrested. Hanner got arrested multiple times, once for driving the wrong way down Kirkwood while absolutely hammered and could have killed your grand daughter. Emmit and Davis played drunk frogger on 17th street and they were close to killing one another while drunk. Hanner after getting kicked out, came back and continued to party with the new recruits (TB) and got arrested again. How bout the WHITE EYE that Crean left? Where is the rage over that?

Not one ****ing arrest under Sampson. You think we aren't gonna read about Hanner getting deported soon? Bassett went down the wrong road AFTER he left IU, while he was here he got high and won basketball games. Didn't undermine his coach, that were the players under Crean. Like your captain (yogi) trying to get in to Kilroys underage little 5 week. NO RESPECT for the university or coach.

Where is your rage for the thugs under Crean you racist POS.
White racist? Wow..what a little socialist bitch you must be.

You called him racist for pointing out the wrongdoings of Sampson players, but then you pointed out the wrongdoings of Crean players (all of whom were African American).

The one good thing about Archie is that he doesn’t have a culture of drugs or arrests that the previous two coaches had.
He’s just your typical democrat that throws out racism as their catch all. Socialism works..just look at its history! God..people are fn dumb. Cav ppl are the problem with our once great country...and will also be the source of its “attempted” ruin.

Different sport, different people, different reasons but the same outcome.
What's your point? Neither situation was the same. Wilson was "pushed" out and Davis ended his by his own resignation.
He stepped down — but not on his own accord.

If the PTBs of that time had said “Mike, we know it’s been rough going. But we have total faith in you and want you on the sidelines next year,” I’m sure that MD would’ve gladly complied.

One way or the other, his days at IU were over. The “walk the plank” analogy isn’t just clever, it’s applicable.
Total speculation on your part.
It was a sure thing. He was leaving. He chose his mode of exit. Adam Herbert’s skin color wasn’t germane to that situation.
It wasn't a sure thing he would've been fired. You're speculating. Not saying you would've been wrong but you seem to easily dismiss the Herbert factor. If you were anywhere close to Bloomington and the campus at the time, the temperature was no where close to what you think it might have been. Davis decided his own fate. End of story.

He’s just your typical democrat that throws out racism as their catch all. Socialism works..just look at its history! God..people are fn dumb. Cav ppl are the problem with our once great country...and will also be the source of its “attempted” ruin.

I am not a democrat. I live in the country and own more guns and ammo than you could ever dream of. Your stupid little brain puts people into categories by a few posts. Ol boy is a racist. I see it all the time in rural America. Indiana is particularly bad. Slurs and talking down on black people is very everyday talk for a large population of people still. Racism has been, and still is, a huge part of this country. Only way to get it to change is talk about it and make people uncomfortable. Glad to do that at any time of any day.

I have learned over my lifetime that the person accusing others of racism is actually the most racist of the bunch. In psychology they call it "projection". Like when a husband who cheats on his wife is always accusing her of cheating. Just saying that has what I have observed.

I have learned over my lifetime that the person accusing others of racism is actually the most racist of the bunch. In psychology they call it "projection". Like when a husband who cheats on his wife is always accusing her of cheating. Just saying that has what I have observed.

I have learned that a lot of white Americans likes to sweep under the rug that America was literally built on racism. I am glad new memorials https://museumandmemorial.eji.org/memorial and the conversation and recognition is being brought to the for front.

Either by ignorance or uncomfortably it is sad how many cannot recognize how much of this country is still engrained with racism.

Went to Kilroys during little 5 week and got arrested for using a fake ID.

How much do you have to not give a F about your coach to go out to the biggest bar in Bloomington when the entire campus knows who you are and how old you are?
Seriously? You ever 18-20 years old?? You were perfect? Stones hurt really badly when they come back on you

Sampson was and probably still is a scumbag. Many give him a pass because it was “just a few texts”. Not against the rules now. But he came from OK with the same baggage and basically raised his middle finger. He also happens to have dark skin as a descendant of a Native American tribe... who gives a f—-??? Why does the amount of melanin in his skin have anything to do with the facts in this case??

Seriously? You ever 18-20 years old?? You were perfect? Stones hurt really badly when they come back on you

I worked at Kilroys at 18 and had a VIP card when I was 19. I was not an Indiana Mr. basketball, McDonalds All American basketball player for IU.

What I said was, by Yogi doing that, was undermining the coach and he didn't respect him or he didn't have control of the program. Are you arguing that?

A place where bad coaches go to end their careers? Sampson has a top 10 team and is making $3 million a year. Crean is making $3.2 million a year coaching at one of the lowest pressure P5 schools in the country. Sure, Mike Davis hasn’t landed a great gig since he left, but he also had no track record coming into the job. Even he has been coaching at the D1 level for the last 14 years post IU. Archie will land a good P5 job when we get rid of him as well.
If it was such a great gig, why were the top coaches not interested when the vacancies were there?

However, I feel It's still a very good job but not as desireable as many here think it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT