ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska is a pretty good team

hondo314

All-Big Ten
Feb 10, 2016
ya, it really sucked to lose. and to lose like that. but we didn't just lose to the friggin Mastodons. we could lose the next three and still salvage the season. lose the next three and we're still probably projected to make the field. we've already done some heavy lifting.

not trying to talk anyone off the edge because i want some of you to fall off it, but come the frik on. the key to piling on properly is timing.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
ya, it really sucked to lose. and to lose like that. but we didn't just lose to the friggin Mastodons. we could lose the next three and still salvage the season. lose the next three and we're still probably projected to make the field. we've already done some heavy lifting.

not trying to talk anyone off the edge because i want some of you to fall off it, but come the frik on. the key to piling on properly is timing.

Don't worry, big10 can get 10 teams in.

That home loss was not a commonplace thing for anyone who has watched decades of IU hoops. It was incredibly bad.

Yes, Nebraska has a solid team, we all know this. But quite honestly i was getting ready to post about how much of an underperformer Miles is, and then he completely steamrolled IU. Not good.

But for recollection, I ask you to recall the Petteway/Shields team that returned with everyone following a 4th place Big Ten finish, and they sucked. Hard to know why but it is an easy example of how difficult it is to coach well and win consistently in the Big Ten. We all want a guy who can do that, but at 40 years old I'm afraid the only path for IU fans with Miller is patience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT