ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska/Indiana Prediction Thread

Too soon :). Fridays only...been that way for years.
I've been starting this thread for years and, yes, I used to roll it out on Fridays, but this is the NEW Indiana and a new era in IU football. Out with the old, including the old timing of the prediction thread!

Finally, I'm more than a little superstitious when it comes to sports. We haven't lost since I started doing this on Wednesdays. Enough said.;)

Nebraska is the best team we will have faced so far, but we are the best team they will have faced, and it's in Bloomington on Homecoming with a sellout crowd! I do not see a letdown or a loss on Saturday. I wouldn't be surprised if we won by 17 or 1 though. Our O will score, but our D hasn't proven to be able to shut teams down. If we hold them to FG's then this is a comfortable win. If they score TD's then it goes to the 4th quarter and we win on a FG. I'm optimistic it will be the former and not the latter, so IU to cover:

Hoosiers 34
Huskers 19

IU will score. Turnovers will be the biggest factor. Their special teams aren’t good. Ours is. If we score 4 touchdowns or more we win.

IU 28-21. We cover again.

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT