ADVERTISEMENT

ND won’t allow the PU band to bring their drum

MIS01

All-Big Ten
Aug 31, 2001
According to ESPN, ND said it’s too big for the stadium. I’m pretty sure they have taken it there before. Not sure why that’s a problem now.

Reactions: limestonecowboy
Ahhh……”The World’s Largest Drum”
….which isn’t actually the world’s largest drum.

eY1D1Ya.jpg

3Wyc.gif

They would have to wheel the drum in through the Notre Dame tunnel. But Notre Dame only is allowing Purdue to come in through the visitors tunnel and the visitors tunnel is too small for the drum. Swear to God!

They would have to wheel the drum in through the Notre Dame tunnel. But Notre Dame only is allowing Purdue to come in through the visitors tunnel and the visitors tunnel is too small for the drum. Swear to God!
Maybe they’ll let them bring their choo-choo instead

F em both and that stupid drum. The dipshit leprechaun can f himself too.
A leprechaun prancing around in capri pants like a ferret on crack while PU chicks twirl batons in sequined moo moos while chomping on pork rinds sounds like a dandy afternoon.

There was a period of time when the entire PU band was banned from coming to Bloomington due to bad behavior.

Why TF is this game even being discussed on an IU board? Go to their boards if you want to talk about it. Mods, can we get rid of this crap?
I’m sorry I forgot to put OT on my original post. I can see how that might have been confusing since I only mentioned ND and PU in the thread title

I’m sorry I forgot to put OT on my original post. I can see how that might have been confusing since I only mentioned ND and PU in the thread title

I'm sorry, apparently your reading comprehension doesn't follow "TheHoosier.com" as an IU fan site. This is your flex? Weak. Goodbye.

I'm sorry, apparently your reading comprehension doesn't follow "TheHoosier.com" as an IU fan site. This is your flex? Weak. Goodbye.
Not that I care, but does the thread about Louisville not bother you? Didn't see you post anything, so wasn't sure. Goodluck this weekend.

Reactions: Radio Zero
There is a post about Sharon Versyp on the BB board. You better go over there and scold that poster, too

Reactions: Crayfish57
Some people on here like to be pricks to other posters for no reason at all. I guess it is part of the territor.
Right, it's two in state schools/enemies of IU, not like a soccer game in Poland or something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT