ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA is a joke and about to get owned.

Do the math Ordy. It's a 7:30PM kickoff. We'll be at Janko's from 4:30 - 6:00, and then head to the stadium. We'll want to have some time in the lot to drink a couple of beers before we head inside. We both know you won't be there, but I will. Would the Cincinnati game the following week work better for you? No Janko's that day because after the game I'm heading up to Indy for the Umphrey's McGee show. Nothing like a Saturday full of IU football and then an UM rock show.

Here are some covers and an original for the uninitiated:

Only children eat dinner at 4:30, idiot. Make sure to thank your parents. In what section are we meeting? If you can’t name one, just admit you’re too scared and you’re sorry for lying about meeting me. It’s okay, little fella.

I may be saying it wrong, but it's the back of the parking lot when you enter off the bypass. Just started parking there last year and loved it. Easy in and easy out. We used to park back off 12th Street, kinda by the old Yogi's location, cause it was free. We're over the long walk though. I usually leave my car in the lot till the next morning so I don't get a DUI now that they serve those yummy Upland beers inside the stadium. That's a nice perk of parking there as well.
That’s the purple lot. Used to be gravel. Bit of a hike to the stadium but IU fans are spoiled by parking on site. Maybe we can toast a cold one this fall. Don’t waste your time on Ordy. He doesn’t go to games and is here only to Trash IU and argue. I stopped giving him an audience.

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
Only children eat dinner at 4:30, idiot. Make sure to thank your parents. In what section are we meeting? If you can’t name one, just admit you’re too scared and you’re sorry for lying about meeting me. It’s okay, little fella.
Who said it was dinner Ordy? I know old, wrinkly folks like yourself need that early bird special, but this is basically a late lunch before the Idaho game for me. We'll definitely be eating after the game as well when we hit the downtown bars. Janko's doesn't open till 4:30PM on Saturday's, so I can't go any earlier. I want a belly full of that good food before I head to the game. I'll probably get the burger. Or the lamb. It's all so good, so I can't go wrong. Comprende? Check out their hours of operation for yourself:

http://www.littlezagreb.com/

Are you fully pussing out on meeting me at the game? We all expect nothing less of the resident troll than to not actually attend IU games in person. It shows that you're not an IU fan at all when you don't even know when Janko's is open. All you have now is to try and disparage me for having a 4:30PM reservation at Janko's. Which is stupid. I thought you were better than that? Guess not. Disappointing that our old man Ordy the troll can't even comprehend when Janko's is open, what time the game starts, and why this reservation makes perfect sense. I thought you were a better troll than this...

https://human-memory.net/guide/best-brain-supplements/

That's a link for rating the best Brain supplements. I hear really old people like you can benefit from them. As far as where to meet, I'll meet you anywhere. I already offered you a free ticket, but you declined. I also offered to have you by our tailgate for a drink pregame, but again, you declined. I will meet you anywhere you want Ordy. Just tell me where inside the stadium and I'll be there. I just want a quick pic with you so we can all know what a real troll looks like. I'm sure you're not photogenic at all, so I get the anxiety, and I realize you'll never show, but that's all I'm after.

Ordy, is this what you look like?

6e846d8468eedfdece6042840f0c2bcf.jpg

That’s the purple lot. Used to be gravel. Bit of a hike to the stadium but IU fans are spoiled by parking on site. Maybe we can toast a cold one this fall. Don’t waste your time on Ordy. He doesn’t go to games and is here only to Trash IU and argue. I stopped giving him an audience.
Gotcha. I just feel like there was a 10 on my parking pass? It's been nearly 2 years since the last game I attended, thanks Covid, so bear with me for not knowing exactly. As for Ordy, I am just gonna keep messing with that troll. It's fun. He just sputters and flails about like a baby, even though he's old as dirt. He ruins so many threads, so I'll just keep clowning on him since the mods refuse to do anything about him.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Looks like you posted 13 minutes ago at this point.
I did. I asked you to see when Ord did. Why are you unable to follow even the simplest of directions? How many exchanges did you have with Ord? Why are you struggling so badly, other than the reasons we’re already aware of? And when is the SAT, Homer?

Gotcha. I just feel like there was a 10 on my parking pass? It's been nearly 2 years since the last game I attended, thanks Covid, so bear with me for not knowing exactly. As for Ordy, I am just gonna keep messing with that troll. It's fun. He just sputters and flails about like a baby, even though he's old as dirt. He ruins so many threads, so I'll just keep clowning on him since the mods refuse to do anything about him.
So you don’t know a section because you don’t attend games, just as I said! I knew you were scared. Thanks for acknowledging you were lying. Lol. Make sure and thank your parents.

I did. I asked you to see when Ord did. Why are you unable to follow even the simplest of directions? How many exchanges did you have with Ord? Why are you struggling so badly, other than the reasons we’re already aware of? And when is the SAT, Homer?
Whether you are Ordy or not ( we all know you are), you have told us of your extreme age. Regardless, you won’t be around much longer… lol

Whether you are Ordy or not ( we all know you are), you have told us of your extreme age. Regardless, you won’t be around much longer… lol
Please show us where I’ve done that. If you can’t, will you admit I’ve caught you in yet another lie? Have you ever left your county?

Please show us where I’ve done that. If you can’t, will you admit I’ve caught you in yet another lie? Have you ever left your county?
You keep telling us we have never seen Iu elite. That means you have. That means you are old as shit. That means you are near death.

Have you ever left your mom’s basement?

You keep telling us we have never seen Iu elite. That means you have. That means you are old as shit. That means you are near death.

Have you ever left your mom’s basement?
Of course you’ve never seen IU as elite. Your posts make that abundantly clear. It’s also obvious you’ve never left home, given your lack of knowledge and sophistication. As a result, I’m sure everyone seems old to someone like you. After all, you’re the guy who regularly gets pummeled by Purdue people. Think about that, if you’re able. They regularly make you look like an idiot.

Of course you’ve never seen IU as elite. Your posts make that abundantly clear. It’s also obvious you’ve never left home, given your lack of knowledge and sophistication. As a result, I’m sure everyone seems old to someone like you. After all, you’re the guy who regularly gets pummeled by Purdue people. Think about that, if you’re able. They regularly make you look like an idiot.
Lol so how old are you? Too old to have 5,500 posts in a year and a half on your rival’s board? You may not even make it to football season, so the guy doesn’t need to worry about meeting you.

Lol so how old are you? Too old to have 5,500 posts in a year and a half on your rival’s board? You may not even make it to football season, so the guy doesn’t need to worry about meeting you.
He’s too scared to do that, which is why he backed off, just like I knew he would. Internet tough guys always run away when cornered, and he did, right on cue.

As for you, why are you on an IU site when it’s obvious you know nothing about the program? You constantly demonstrate that fact, all while letting the Purdue people come here and beat you to a pulp. Is looking stupid something you enjoy, or are you simply oblivious? These are serious questions, even for a rube like you.

So you don’t know a section because you don’t attend games, just as I said! I knew you were scared. Thanks for acknowledging you were lying. Lol. Make sure and thank your parents.
Huh? I said it’s the back of the parking lot off of the bypass. It’s been 2 years since anyone attended an IU football game. I don’t have my parking pass for Idaho yet. When I get it I’ll post it on here so everyone can see where I’ll be parking. All are welcome to stop by for a beer. Even you Ordy.

We all know you’re pushing in your pants with fear. You won’t even come in the stadium. How pathetic can you be?
How am I “pushing” in my pants? What’s that even mean? I offered you a free ticket and you declined. I told you where I’ll be parking and offered a free beer, and you declined. I’ll meet you anywhere you want Ordy.

Huh? I said it’s the back of the parking lot off of the bypass. It’s been 2 years since anyone attended an IU football game. I don’t have my parking pass for Idaho yet. When I get it I’ll post it on here so everyone can see where I’ll be parking. All are welcome to stop by for a beer. Even you Ordy.
Come in the stadium or admit you’re a coward. I knew you’d back down like a little girl. Lol.

He’s too scared to do that, which is why he backed off, just like I knew he would. Internet tough guys always run away when cornered, and he did, right on cue.

As for you, why are you on an IU site when it’s obvious you know nothing about the program? You constantly demonstrate that fact, all while letting the Purdue people come here and beat you to a pulp. Is looking stupid something you enjoy, or are you simply oblivious? These are serious questions, even for a rube like you.
I’m not backing off at all. I‘m upping the ante Ordy. I will meet your old Ordy ass anywhere. I want to see what an old troll looks like.

How am I “pushing” in my pants? What’s that even mean? I offered you a free ticket and you declined. I told you where I’ll be parking and offered a free beer, and you declined. I’ll meet you anywhere you want Ordy.
Pissing, and it’s obvious you’re afraid, since you won’t go in the stadium. Parents won’t let you, little fella?

Pissing, and it’s obvious you’re afraid, since you won’t go in the stadium. Parents won’t let you, little fella?
What are you trying to say? It makes no sense? I’ll be at the game. It starts at 7:30PM. Just tell me where you want to meet since you turned down a free ticket and a free beer.

What are you trying to say? It makes no sense? I’ll be at the game. It starts at 7:30PM. Just tell me where you want to meet since you turned down a free ticket and a free beer.
What section, idiot? Why do you keep avoiding this simple question?

What section, idiot? Why do you keep avoiding this simple question?
You told me to meet you inside. I keep asking where. I’ll be sitting in section 7. Do you want to meet outside by the concessions? Do you want to know my exact row and seat? I’m willing to give you as much info as necessary for this to happen. Do you want my cell #?

One of my shadows has returned! I live in your head!
So, not telling. Good to see things haven't changed.
Go back to being you, Old Yeller. And that means using me as a diversion for a couple of posts, in the hopes that everyone forgets what a puss you are.
Go ahead, if you are so eager to meet up with him. Tell him your section. Or don't, if you are chicken. I know where my money is.

So if I wanted to score a free ticket and a beer I'd have to be a raging flaming douchebag? Is that how this works?

So if I wanted to score a free ticket and a beer I'd have to be a raging flaming douchebag? Is that how this works?
That‘s hilarious. 🤣 You’re a solid poster and I’d love to meet you irl and have a beer. I’ll be at every home game. I’d love for some meetups to happen with posters like yourself. I’d happily buy you a beer, but I’ll bet you have tickets to all the home games already, so you won’t need that. Ordy doesn’t go to games, so I’m trying to sweeten the deal. ;)

That‘s hilarious. 🤣 You’re a solid poster and I’d love to meet you irl and have a beer. I’ll be at every home game. I’d love for some meetups to happen with posters like yourself. I’d happily buy you a beer, but I’ll bet you have tickets to all the home games already, so you won’t need that. Ordy doesn’t go to games, so I’m trying to sweeten the deal. ;)
Actually, I don't have tickets. I used to get one a year from FedEx from my old job, but I've since retired. I'm just an old working class hero on a really tight budget, and could never justify the expense of going to the games on my own and doing it right.

I'm watching my pennies and looking out for a deal and may just spring for one game this year (probably Idaho, cheapest option most likely). It's also possible my successor at my old job might get the tickets from FedEx and hook me up. Just have to see how it plays out.

How old are you?

Actually, I don't have tickets. I used to get one a year from FedEx from my old job, but I've since retired. I'm just an old working class hero on a really tight budget, and could never justify the expense of going to the games on my own and doing it right.

I'm watching my pennies and looking out for a deal and may just spring for one game this year (probably Idaho, cheapest option most likely). It's also possible my successor at my old job might get the tickets from FedEx and hook me up. Just have to see how it plays out.
Then may I please buy your Idaho ticket sir? I‘d be honored to have you join us at Janko’s as well. All my treat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT