ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA is a joke and about to get owned.

No, he gave out a section in a parking lot and consistently avoided any mention of someplace inside the stadium. When he finally relented, it was only a section for sometime. Even now, there’s no mention of seat numbers.

Again, why is any of this your business, or do you commonly place yourself where you’ve neither been invited nor where you’re welcome? It seems to be common for you to stock those with whom you disagree, including me. Is that another of your habits?
So...you bluffed, got called on your bluff, and now you are folding up.
No shame in that, unless you are too much of a puss to admit it.
Once again, you have been exposed for the FOS troll you always are, regardless of the screen name you are using.

I do ignore your basketball or IU takes as they are meaningless. I now engage you just to sh*t on you along with everyone else. Have you noticed that no one is ever on your side and MANY people are always against you? That’s a YOU problem.

Remember when you were posting on the Purdue board about how much Tom Allen sucked and that IU and their fans in general sucks? Those were gold.
Again, your opinion (and that of several other’s here) means little to me, since you obviously know so little about IU hoops. Most people here are as ignorant as you are. As for Allen, he’s beaten one Big 10 team with a winning record in the last three seasons, and that was a squad that was a Covid factory. Those results thrill you, bit those of us who have followed the program for much longer than your short tenure are a bit more circumspect. You’re welcome to your euphori, premature as it might be. The good thing about your ignorance is that you admittedly have never seen quality IU teams, so you don’t know any better.

So, are you planning on stalking me all afternoon? And we’re you lying when you said you were going to put me on ignore, or could you just not help yourself?

So...you bluffed, got called on your bluff, and now you are folding up.
No shame in that, unless you are too much of a puss to admit it.
Once again, you have been exposed for the FOS troll you always are, regardless of the screen name you are using.
Once again, your reading comprehension is poor. I made it Lear as to his lack of clarity, and I provided examples. If you’re unable or unwilling to see that, that’s you’re problem.

I do find it interesting that you’ve chosen to not answer my question about your stalking of me, though I understand why you’re afraid. You’ve also chosen to not say why you inserted yourself into something that didn’t involve you, which is a really strange thing to do.

Finally, if I’m the troll you claim me to be, what does it say about the likes of you who are so easily upset and drawn into exchanges that become so futile and where you look so bad? In other words, if I’m a troll, you’re a patsy who seems desirous of a level of abuse that most would work to avoid.

Maybe some reflection would be of benefit to you. Or, maybe not. In all honesty, I really don’t care.

Once again, your reading comprehension is poor. I made it Lear as to his lack of clarity, and I provided examples. If you’re unable or unwilling to see that, that’s you’re problem.

I do find it interesting that you’ve chosen to not answer my question about your stalking of me, though I understand why you’re afraid. You’ve also chosen to not say why you inserted yourself into something that didn’t involve you, which is a really strange thing to do.

Finally, if I’m the troll you claim me to be, what does it say about the likes of you who are so easily upset and drawn into exchanges that become so futile and where you look so bad? In other words, if I’m a troll, you’re a patsy who seems desirous of a level of abuse that most would work to avoid.

Maybe some reflection would be of benefit to you. Or, maybe not. In all honesty, I really don’t care.
For all the lack of caring you keep bleating on about, I bet you won't be able to keep yourself from replying to this post, especially if I, once again, point out that everyone knows GR called your bluff, painted you in a corner, and now you just look like a whiny bitch.
It's 2:42 pm. Let's see how long you don't care.

Again, your opinion (and that of several other’s here) means little to me, since you obviously know so little about IU hoops. Most people here are as ignorant as you are. As for Allen, he’s beaten one Big 10 team with a winning record in the last three seasons, and that was a squad that was a Covid factory. Those results thrill you, bit those of us who have followed the program for much longer than your short tenure are a bit more circumspect. You’re welcome to your euphori, premature as it might be. The good thing about your ignorance is that you admittedly have never seen quality IU teams, so you don’t know any better.

So, are you planning on stalking me all afternoon? And we’re you lying when you said you were going to put me on ignore, or could you just not help yourself?
I love that you are double down on the Tom Allen hate lol. It just further proves you are a Purdue fan lol. I’m sure you have nothing but great things to say about Jeff Brohm!

What IU football teams have you seen that were better than this year’s team?

I will continue to sh*t on you for the miserable lonely life you live.

For all the lack of caring you keep bleating on about, I bet you won't be able to keep yourself from replying to this post, especially if I, once again, point out that everyone knows GR called your bluff, painted you in a corner, and now you just look like a whiny bitch.
It's 2:42 pm. Let's see how long you don't care.
I only care about why you’re unable or unwilling to answer the questions I posed. The “I’ll bet you can’t not reply to this post” tactic is your “go to” when you’re unable or unwilling to address matters at hand, a sort of “Bulk is working the shot clock” delay game. I know you believe you deploy it cleverly, but it’s a telegraphed pass that’s easily stolen and converted for a dunk on the other end. So, step up and have some integrity for a change and do something other than snipe. In other words, show some substance, even once.

So, are you going to answer or, better yet, just admit you don’t want to?

I only care about why you’re unable or unwilling to answer the questions I posed. The “I’ll bet you can’t not reply to this post” tactic is your “go to” when you’re unable or unwilling to address matters at hand, a sort of “Bulk is working the shot clock” delay game. I know you believe you deploy it cleverly, but it’s a telegraphed pass that’s easily stolen and converted for a dunk on the other end. So, step up and have some integrity for a change and do something other than snipe. In other words, show some substance, even once.

So, are you going to answer or, better yet, just admit you don’t want to?
You made it less than 10 minutes.

🤣

If nothing else, your skin has only gotten thinner since my last visit. I guess that's because you keep getting beaten so badly by so many posters on here.
I know you won’t answer, and we both know why. And I said I’d let you up, and I did. Quit whining and stop being so weak.

Nah, I’m just letting the stalkers have their fun. None of them ever want to talk IU basketball intelligently, but that’s not unusual.
Ordy, you don't talk IU basketball. You just troll and try to argue. You are intellectually dishonest and want only to have personal battles on an IU message board. You constantly derail threads with your childish troll antics. You are not hated for being an anti IU poster, or a closet PU fan. You're hated because you can't just talk bball. You're a massive dick to everyone all the time. You condescend and snark instead of actually talking sports.

You have now been fully called out by a peaceful, pot smoking, IU loving hippie, that has stated he's against violence. I am not going to kick your ass, even though everyone on here would love for that to happen to you. I just want to see what someone that is this petty of a troll looks like in real life? I'm genuinely curious how old you are as well? You behave like a child on here all the time and you are on your umpteenth username Ordy.

I can't think of a safer or more public place than Memorial Stadium on a gameday. Why are you so scared? When you project your own fear by trying to call me a coward, when we all know that you're the coward, it's comical and a little sad. I'll be at the game and am happy to meet up with you anywhere you want. You know where I'm parking. You know where I'm sitting. You know my cell #. You know what I look like. Are you this much of a pussy to still keep trying to project and deflect by calling me a coward and pretending I won't be there? I will be there.

I did get a phone call from someone today, but they hung up without leaving a message. Is this your # Ordy? 812-431-7242 Leave a message next time and I'll call you back. If you had any self respect and weren't just a worthless troll who craves being dunked on by strangers on an IU message board, then you'd come say hi and pose for a pic. That's it. Are you really so scared that you can't even commit to that? Until I see you in person, and get that pic, we'll all have to assume you look like this:

x7kGVM_T.jpg

CvLLjb-UsAEv7KR.jpg

Ordy, sack up or STFU. Your call old man Ordy.

Last edited:
After that Giorgio pic, I am in for a game for sure. My kinda guy.
I got so many compliments on that costume. I paid a hairdresser in the salon at my hotel like $80 for a blowout. She had no idea who Giorgio was, so I had to show her some pics. She was dying laughing and said that it was the most fun she'd ever had doing a blowout for someone. This year for the Phish Halloween run in Vegas me and the fellas are all going in a group costume as Team USA:

beerfest-screeningjpg.jpg

beerfest-wallpaper-14.jpg

I'm going as Phil "Landfill" Krundle 😎😉😁 (The big guy on the left for those that haven't watched the movie)

I got so many compliments on that costume. I paid a hairdresser in the salon at my hotel like $80 for a blowout. She had no idea who Giorgio was, so I had to show her some pics. She was dying laughing and said that it was the most fun she'd ever had doing a blowout for someone. This year for the Phish Halloween run in Vegas me and the fellas are all going in a group costume as Team USA:

beerfest-screeningjpg.jpg

beerfest-wallpaper-14.jpg

I'm going as Phil "Landfill" Krundle 😎😉😁 (The big guy on the left for those that haven't watched the movie)
Lol that’s awesome!!!

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
Ordy, you don't talk IU basketball. You just troll and try to argue. You are intellectually dishonest and want only to have personal battles on an IU message board. You constantly derail threads with your childish troll antics. You are not hated for being an anti IU poster, or a closet PU fan. You're hated because you can't just talk bball. You're a massive dick to everyone all the time. You condescend and snark instead of actually talking sports.

You have now been fully called out by a peaceful, pot smoking, IU loving hippie, that has stated he's against violence. I am not going to kick your ass, even though everyone on here would love for that to happen to you. I just want to see what someone that is this petty of a troll looks like in real life? I'm genuinely curious how old you are as well? You behave like a child on here all the time and you are on your umpteenth username Ordy.

I can't think of a safer or more public place than Memorial Stadium on a gameday. Why are you so scared? When you project your own fear by trying to call me a coward, when we all know that you're the coward, it's comical and a little sad. I'll be at the game and am happy to meet up with you anywhere you want. You know where I'm parking. You know where I'm sitting. You know my cell #. You know what I look like. Are you this much of a pussy to still keep trying to project and deflect by calling me a coward and pretending I won't be there? I will be there.

I did get a phone call from someone today, but they hung up without leaving a message. Is this your # Ordy? 812-431-7242 Leave a message next time and I'll call you back. If you had any self respect and weren't just a worthless troll who craves being dunked on by strangers on an IU message board, then you'd come say hi and pose for a pic. That's it. Are you really so scared that you can't even commit to that? Until I see you in person, and get that pic, we'll all have to assume you look like this:

x7kGVM_T.jpg

CvLLjb-UsAEv7KR.jpg

Nah, I talk IU basketball all the time, you’re just not able to join the conversation, likely because you know you can’t keep up. And, if I was the troll you accuse me of being, you’re the world’s biggest patsy. As for being a loser stoner, I’m not the least bit surprised. It’s the dumby drug, after all.

No, I didn’t call you, and I never would. Presumably, you can easily rundown the number of whomever did, however. And save your internet muscles for someone else. It’s the tactic of the weak, and you’re definitely weak. You’re a coward in every possible way. That’s why you’re stalking me and writing endless posts, all because your inferiority complex requires it.

I, on the other hand, just sit back and laugh at fools and losers like you. It’s entertaining, to say the least. At least you didn’t attend IU.

Reactions: Lucy01
Nah, I talk IU basketball all the time, you’re just not able to join the conversation, likely because you know you can’t keep up. And, if I was the troll you accuse me of being, you’re the world’s biggest patsy. As for being a loser stoner, I’m not the least bit surprised. It’s the dumby drug, after all.

No, I didn’t call you, and I never would. Presumably, you can easily rundown the number of whomever did, however. And save your internet muscles for someone else. It’s the tactic of the weak, and you’re definitely weak. You’re a coward in every possible way. That’s why you’re stalking me and writing endless posts, all because your inferiority complex requires it.

I, on the other hand, just sit back and laugh at fools and losers like you. It’s entertaining, to say the least. At least you didn’t attend IU.
Oh man. You really think that’s a witty retort don’t you? Hilarious. If I’m so weak, then you have nothing to worry about. I’m not stalking you, I‘m calling you out Ordy. You’ve now been thoroughly embarrassed by me on here. You can either puss out on meeting me for a picture, and can continue to get pwned off this board by me, of you can sack up and say hello in person. Your call Ordy. And as for number of posts, go back and look in this thread Ordy. You’ve posted way more than me in here because you have no life and are consumed with getting negative attention on an IU message board.

Oh man. You really think that’s a witty retort don’t you? Hilarious. If I’m so weak, then you have nothing to worry about. I’m not stalking you, I‘m calling you out Ordy. You’ve now been thoroughly embarrassed by me on here. You can either puss out on meeting me for a picture, and can continue to get pwned off this board by me, of you can sack up and say hello in person. Your call Ordy. And as for number of posts, go back and look in this thread Ordy. You’ve posted way more than me in here because you have no life and are consumed with getting negative attention on an IU message board.
I’m not worried, even though it’s obvious you’ve stalked me here from the get go. A simple review of the thread shows you jumped in to play citizen vigilante, all to rid the board of a voice other than that of the cliched, simplistic herd. After all, sports forums absolutely require a crossing guard / lunch lady of your high minded dedication, and you’re to be saluted for your unwavering willingness to play volunteer digital cop. The digital muscular display is impressive, as your ability to have absolutely zero context for your passionate lack of context. Maybe that’s one of the benefits of being a sleepy stoner?

As for the phone call you allegedly received, do you really think I’d place a call that would be so easily traced? Much more likely is you were receiving a call of support in your noble effort to save an internet message forum. As we can agree, your work is vital to one and all.

The only thing getting owned here is your dear, thin, fragile ego. So, stalk away, Warrior. I’ll just continue to laugh at your futility weak effort to save the world. Godspeed!

By the way, Beard and Cav if there's a tailgate or whatever, I'm in. I've always been accused as whoever " Ordy" might be which is before my time. I'm in whatever is going on. Let me know. This will solve a few riddles I hope lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grateful Redbeard

x7kGVM_T.jpg

CvLLjb-UsAEv7KR.jpg

THAT was brutal. And spot on.

Well done, sir!

In the end the Supreme Court ruling absolutely led to to outcome today's NIL ruling. Those who said otherwise didn't know what they were talking about. The NCAA committee mentioned the Supreme Court case when they recommended the approval of NIL. There is an ESPN article today with lots of IU stuff as one of the schools most prepared for this new world of college sports. AD Dolson wants to be known as the NIL school as stated in a quote today. Just wanted to finish what I started here. This message board is a disaster or the sites moderators encourage this to push people to the premium forum.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT