ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA is a joke and about to get owned.

Then may I please buy your Idaho ticket sir? I‘d be honored to have you join us at Janko’s as well. All my treat.
Thanks, but I wasn't fishing for a freebie (although I see now it could have seemed that way). I've got options I can make work. Thanks again for the kind offer.

Thanks, but I wasn't fishing for a freebie (although I see now it could have seemed that way). I've got options I can make work. Thanks again for the kind offer.
You’re a solid poster on the football board and I’d be honored to buy your ticket and have you come and hangout with us for the game. I’d also like to invite you to eat at Janko’s with us before the game if you’d like. I would not make this offer to very many people on this board. I know you’re a huge IU football fan and it would be my absolute pleasure to treat you to a steak and the game. I’m totally serious.

Who said it was dinner Ordy? I know old, wrinkly folks like yourself need that early bird special, but this is basically a late lunch before the Idaho game for me. We'll definitely be eating after the game as well when we hit the downtown bars. Janko's doesn't open till 4:30PM on Saturday's, so I can't go any earlier. I want a belly full of that good food before I head to the game. I'll probably get the burger. Or the lamb. It's all so good, so I can't go wrong. Comprende? Check out their hours of operation for yourself:

http://www.littlezagreb.com/

Are you fully pussing out on meeting me at the game? We all expect nothing less of the resident troll than to not actually attend IU games in person. It shows that you're not an IU fan at all when you don't even know when Janko's is open. All you have now is to try and disparage me for having a 4:30PM reservation at Janko's. Which is stupid. I thought you were better than that? Guess not. Disappointing that our old man Ordy the troll can't even comprehend when Janko's is open, what time the game starts, and why this reservation makes perfect sense. I thought you were a better troll than this...

https://human-memory.net/guide/best-brain-supplements/

That's a link for rating the best Brain supplements. I hear really old people like you can benefit from them. As far as where to meet, I'll meet you anywhere. I already offered you a free ticket, but you declined. I also offered to have you by our tailgate for a drink pregame, but again, you declined. I will meet you anywhere you want Ordy. Just tell me where inside the stadium and I'll be there. I just want a quick pic with you so we can all know what a real troll looks like. I'm sure you're not photogenic at all, so I get the anxiety, and I realize you'll never show, but that's all I'm after.

Ordy, is this what you look like?

6e846d8468eedfdece6042840f0c2bcf.jpg
You’re having dinner at 4:30, bumpkin. Get a coupon? Lol

So, not telling. Good to see things haven't changed.
Go back to being you, Old Yeller. And that means using me as a diversion for a couple of posts, in the hopes that everyone forgets what a puss you are.
Go ahead, if you are so eager to meet up with him. Tell him your section. Or don't, if you are chicken. I know where my money is.
So, are you showing up, too? We both know you’d poop your pants, wouldn’t you, sport?

You told me to meet you inside. I keep asking where. I’ll be sitting in section 7. Do you want to meet outside by the concessions? Do you want to know my exact row and seat? I’m willing to give you as much info as necessary for this to happen. Do you want my cell #?
So, post it all, right here. I’ll be waiting.

Section 7 Row 12
My name is Chris
My cell is 310-508-3022

I have zero fear of the internet or of you Ordy, so here's a link to some photos of me:

Will you actually commit to showing up at the Idaho game now Ordy?

PM me your Social Security # and maybe I'll go to that ball game with you after all.

Section 7 Row 12
My name is Chris
My cell is 310-508-3022

I have zero fear of the internet or of you Ordy, so here's a link to some photos of me:

Will you actually commit to showing up at the Idaho game now Ordy?
Sure, but you won’t. You’re a coward and a complete loser. That’s what internet tough guy “meet me somewhere” people are. Losers. So funny that you’re this insecure.

Last edited:
No chance someone like you will ever show up. You’re as big a coward as Dead Head. Love that I’m in your heads though.
Tell me where to go.
Hell, Redbeard has given you parking lot #, section, row, cell phone #, and picture, and you're still chicken. He called your bluff, and you have folded like a cheap lawn chair.
Time for a new screen name for you, Ordy.

Tell me where to go.
Hell, Redbeard has given you parking lot #, section, row, cell phone #, and picture, and you're still chicken. He called your bluff, and you have folded like a cheap lawn chair.
Time for a new screen name for you, Ordy.
Looks like Section 7, my little puppy dog. And I’m not sure how he called my bluff when all of this was his doing. Youve never been much of a reader, though.

Love how totally rattled you are by me, so much so that you continue to stalk me at every opportunity. And all because you couldn’t keep up with intelligent posts on the hoops board. One would’ve thought you’d be content to be the water cooler’s resident ankle biter. Always fun to see people branch out and grow. Thanks for the free space, sport. Lol.

Looks like Section 7, my little puppy dog. Love how totally rattled you are, so much so that you continue to stalk me at every opportunity. And all because you couldn’t keep p with intelligent posts on the hoops board. One would’ve thought you’d be content to be the water cooler’s resident ankle biter. Always fun to see people branch out and grow. Thanks for the free space, sport. Lol.
See you there.

See you there.
Lol. Im sure I’ll see you constantly following me everywhere here well before then. And why have you invited yourself to Red head’s Internet tough guy meet up? Thanks for the free rent. A nice, empty space, to be sure. Now, aren’t you due for a WC ass kicking?

Last edited:
He just provided you with his name, pictures, and cell#, and you are calling him the coward? Why don’t you provide the same?
You first, or is it time for the Purdue guys to mercilessly pummel you? No summer school classes this morning?

You first, or is it time for the Purdue guys to mercilessly pummel you? No summer school classes this morning?
You were calling that guy a coward and he totally owned you lol. In the past, I have provided you with my age, major, and graduation year. When I asked you to do the same you b*tched out because YOU are the coward. This just further proves it.

You were calling that guy a coward and he totally owned you lol. In the past, I have provided you with my age, major, and graduation year. When I asked you to do the same you b*tched out because YOU are the coward. This just further proves it.
Love that you, Court, Puke Vanderdouche and Redhead are so eaten up with insecurity that you feel the need to stalk me. This is an internet sports forum and you guys run around in tears because someone disagrees with your views on a team or sport. What incredible losers each of your are. It’s why it’s impossible to believe you’re old enough to have attended college. Well, that plus you’re incredibly poor communications skills.

Cowardice takes many forms...it's just so rare to see someone like Ordy take such pride in his on such a public platform as an internet message board.

Cowardice takes many forms...it's just so rare to see someone like Ordy take such pride in his on such a public platform as an internet message board.
No one is more cowardly than you. You stalk other people on an internet message board because you’re either unable or unwilling to post substantively or, worse, because you’ve render an opinion unsupported by facts. It’s the height of insecurity, made all the more clear when you look for compatriots to share your immense pain. The incessant drone of the perpetual whiner. It’s why no one can ever take you seriously, a plight that I’m sure that spills over into your every day life.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Love that you, Court, Puke Vanderdouche and Redhead are so eaten up with insecurity that you feel the need to stalk me. This is an internet sports forum and you guys run around in tears because someone disagrees with your views on a team or sport. What incredible losers each of your are. It’s why it’s impossible to believe you’re old enough to have attended college. Well, that plus you’re incredibly poor communications skills.
Lol so you still won’t even provide your age, major, and graduation year from IU? Coward.

If Lily King or Kyle Schwarber can land a deal with a car dealer or gat a stipend...those would be the outliers i would think. I want to see the bidding wars over a QB between Bama and Clemson
Good Post. Not sure anyone outside Alabama cares about the Bama QB. I believe sponsorships may be more regional. In Louisiana I can promise (Sis went to LSU med school) nobody is buying anything from a Bama QB unless the kid originates from their state. Just my thoughts. Nothing concrete to support other than a small group of SEC friends. Go Hoosiers!

Why would you not? You are on here calling everyone else cowards yet everyone is providing info about themselves and time at IU except for you. It’s because you didn’t actually go to IU and we know it.

Probably time for you to create a new handle, Ordy.
I’m not one of you crazies who can’t accept differing opinions so much that you resort to “let’s meet” chest thumping. Children like you, who obviously never attended college, do that. Yes, you’re a coward, but you’re also simply not very intelligent. Probably time for you to leave here, based solely on your inability to intelligently discuss IU basketball.

I’m not one of you crazies who can’t accept differing opinions so much that you resort to “let’s meet” chest thumping. Children like you, who obviously never attended college, do that. Yes, you’re a coward, but you’re also simply not very intelligent. Probably time for you to leave here, based solely on your inability to intelligently discuss IU basketball.
You started calling everyone cowards, and they completely sh*t on you by calling your bluff. Now you are back pedaling hard.

You’re an old low life with no wife or kids who has done nothing meaningful in life. Now you spend all your time trolling on your rival’s basketball forum.

You started calling everyone cowards, and they completely sh*t on you by calling your bluff. Now you are back pedaling hard.

You’re an old low life with no wife or kids who has done nothing meaningful in life. Now you spend all your time trolling on your rival’s basketball forum.
I’m not backpedaling on anything. People who resort to “let’s meet because you disagree with me on an Internet forum” tough bs are cowards . . . and idiots. That includes you, as you know. They, and you, are insecure idiots. The rest of your mindless rant is neither accurate nor none of your business, but why would I care what someone like you believes? And, given your complete lack of knowledge concerning IU basketball, it’s obvious you never attended IU. If you did, you should be ashamed of your ignorance.

I’m not backpedaling on anything. People who resort to “let’s meet because you disagree with me on an Internet forum” tough bs are cowards . . . and idiots. That includes you, as you know. They, and you, are insecure idiots. The rest of your mindless rant is neither accurate nor none of your business, but why would I care what someone like you believes? And, given your complete lack of knowledge concerning IU basketball, it’s obvious you never attended IU. If you did, you should be ashamed of your ignorance.
Lol you got absolutely owned. I know my description of your life is accurate. No wife. No kids. No friends.

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
So, why were you asking for information on seats?

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Lol you got absolutely owned. I know my description of your life is accurate. No wife. No kids. No friends.
Someone like you would believe all of those things. Someone like me doesn’t care what someone like you thinks about anything. Try to understand that, if you’re able.

So, why were you asking for information on seats?
Because he kept demanding to meet yet was consistently vague and / or evasive on where he would be. I was fairly explicit, and he was fairly dodgy. Curious why you chose to involve yourself in something where you had no standing? It was odd, to say the least.

Because he kept demanding to meet yet was consistently vague and / or evasive on where he would be. I was fairly explicit, and he was fairly dodgy. Curious why you chose to involve yourself in something where you had no standing? It was odd, to say the least.
So, where were you explicit, and how was he vague? He gave out all of the info you asked for, and you have yet to give out any.

Someone like you would believe all of those things. Someone like me doesn’t care what someone like you thinks about anything. Try to understand that, if you’re able.
You care about everything everyone says on here. That’s how you have 5.5k posts in less than 2 years. I get it though, you are lonely.

Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
So, where were you explicit, and how was he vague? He gave out all of the info you asked for, and you have yet to give out any.
No, he gave out a section in a parking lot and consistently avoided any mention of someplace inside the stadium. When he finally relented, it was only a section for sometime. Even now, there’s no mention of seat numbers.

Again, why is any of this your business, or do you commonly place yourself where you’ve neither been invited nor where you’re welcome? It seems to be common for you to stock those with whom you disagree, including me. Is that another of your habits?

You care about everything everyone says on here. That’s how you have 5.5k posts in less than 2 years. I get it though, you are lonely.
I care about intelligent basketball opinions. If you’ll recall, you became upset with me when your ranting drew a bunch of Purdue people onto this form, each of whom proceeded to rip you apart. It was embarrassing for any IU fan, and it should’ve been mortifying to even you. You promised to put me on ignore rather than engage in discussion, but you obviously never intended to do that, instead preferring the stalker route. Bulk and Court promised to do the same, with a predictable lack of follow through, as well. Then Red jumped in to play tough guy. It’s always a treat dealing with the likes of you, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT