ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA is a joke and about to get owned.

Picture of the birnkster
artworks-000207879729-l42g7t-t500x500.jpg
Good thing it wasn't Redbeard that posted it. Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: Grateful Redbeard
RB has dominated birnky for over a week now. Time for birnky to retire.
No doubt. I took him off ignore just to see how bad he was being dominated and if birnky isn't embarrassed he should be. He should retire but he's done that a lot of times and always comes back with another name. He then swears he's not the same person as all his other names. That should embarrass him too.

RB has dominated birnky for over a week now. Time for birnky to retire.
No, I need to hang around and elevate the actual IU hoops knowledge here which, as I’m sure you would agree, has fallen precipitously during the last couple of decades (you and a few others here demonstrate that often).

No doubt. I took him off ignore just to see how bad he was being dominated and if birnky isn't embarrassed he should be. He should retire but he's done that a lot of times and always comes back with another name. He then swears he's not the same person as all his other names. That should embarrass him too.
We both know you’ve never taken me off of ignore. Nice try. And Red keeps running from some inconvenient truths. So does Hooky, who’s still embarrassed at the asskicking I gave him a few months ago. Poor guy . . .

Try to educate yourself on the NIL. You're so out of your element here Ordy.

Ct4DkT7VYAAuuzx.jpg

Here's some homework for you. Get back to us when you read this and start to understand this new phenomenon:

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa-nil-f...sement-female-athletes-benefit-103459408.html
I’ve already provided facts here, Red (unlike you). That’s been a regular pattern here since you started your cowardly stalking routine, which is always what fact-free people do. Thanks for sharing your insecurity, though. It’s special.

We both know you’ve never taken me off of ignore. Nice try. And Red keeps running from some inconvenient truths. So does Hooky, who’s still embarrassed at the asskicking I gave him a few months ago. Poor guy . . .
You're right that I haven't taken you off ignore. You're still on ignore and you're the only one. I clicked on "Show ignored content" to see your posts in this thread and I saw you arguing like a douche bag like you always do and cowardly backing down from meeting Redbeard. I saw his picture and he doesn't look like a big scary bruiser but you'd be scared a 12 your old could kick your ass. Redbeard exposed you as a big talking coward. We all knew that but it was more obvious than ever in this thread. Any normal person would be embarrassed. It's time for you to ditch the current name and come back again with another one. Better would be that you go away.

You're right that I haven't taken you off ignore. You're still on ignore and you're the only one. I clicked on "Show ignored content" to see your posts in this thread and I saw you arguing like a douche bag like you always do and cowardly backing down from meeting Redbeard. I saw his picture and he doesn't look like a big scary bruiser but you'd be scared a 12 your old could kick your ass. Redbeard exposed you as a big talking coward. We all knew that but it was more obvious than ever in this thread. Any normal person would be embarrassed. It's time for you to ditch the current name and come back again with another one. Better would be that you go away.
So funny that you’ll go to such lengths to cover up your obvious lie. You said you were going to ignore me because you got mad when I corrected a number of factual errors you made regarding IU basketball. Crawling back this way makes you look even dumber. And weaker. Sorry, but you’re still an idiot. Funny to see all the internet tough guys come out of the woodwork. So amusing.

So funny that you’ll go to such lengths to cover up your obvious lie. You said you were going to ignore me because you got mad when I corrected a number of factual errors you made regarding IU basketball. Crawling back this way makes you look even dumber. And weaker. Sorry, but you’re still an idiot. Funny to see all the internet tough guys come out of the woodwork. So amusing.
I knew you'd respond so I clicked to see what you said and it's BS as always. You've never corrected a single factual error regarding IU basketball. You pulled that out of your ass like 90 percent of what you post. Also it's funny as hell that you'd call anyone an internet tough guy. That's all you. It's all you do and you should be embarrassed about backing out of a meeting with Redbeard. You're all talk but actually 100 percent coward.

You're remaining on ignore and I won't bother checking to see your reply. You couldn't resist replying if you tried. LOL!

I knew you'd respond so I clicked to see what you said and it's BS as always. You've never corrected a single factual error regarding IU basketball. You pulled that out of your ass like 90 percent of what you post. Also it's funny as hell that you'd call anyone an internet tough guy. That's all you. It's all you do and you should be embarrassed about backing out of a meeting with Redbeard. You're all talk but actually 100 percent coward.

You're remaining on ignore and I won't bother checking to see your reply. You couldn't resist replying if you tried. LOL!
Still following me around in a childish rage because I corrected your numerous mistakes, and then you flat out lie about putting me on ignore. You're just another weak stalker who didn’t go to IU (your lack of IU hoops knowledge has always been an obvious sign) who comes on here trying to be an internet tough guy. Go away, loser. You have nothing of value to offer here.

Still following me around in a childish rage because I corrected your numerous mistakes, and then you flat out lie about putting me on ignore. You're just another weak stalker who didn’t go to IU (your lack of IU hoops knowledge has always been an obvious sign) who comes on here trying to be an internet tough guy. Go away, loser. You have nothing of value to offer here.
Ordy, can you not freshen up your material at all? Are you really this predictable? You have your go to insults and that's it. Do you not have a creative bone in your old ass body? I'll be at every IU home football game. Will you even attend a single IU sporting event live this year? Do I need to come and sign you out of the retirement home so you can get an afternoon out? I'm willing to do that for you Ordy.

Ordy, can you not freshen up your material at all? Are you really this predictable? You have your go to insults and that's it. Do you not have a creative bone in your old ass body? I'll be at every IU home football game. Will you even attend a single IU sporting event live this year? Do I need to come and sign you out of the retirement home so you can get an afternoon out? I'm willing to do that for you Ordy.
Love it when The non-IU graduate pretends to know something about the University or it’s athletic programs, all while weakly trying to be an internet tough guy stalker! Have you always been this insecure, or is your “I’m not quite good enough because I couldn’t go to IU” mentality a relatively new shortcoming for you? Either way, your inferiority complex is positively adorable, as is your creepy stalking of me! Never change!

Love it when The non-IU graduate pretends to know something about the University or it’s athletic programs, all while weakly trying to be an internet tough guy stalker! Have you always been this insecure, or is your “I’m not quite good enough because I couldn’t go to IU” mentality a relatively new shortcoming for you? Either way, your inferiority complex is positively adorable, as is your creepy stalking of me! Never change!
Do I need to post my diploma next? You know I have no fear of your old ass Ordy. Did you graduate from IU before color TV's were invented? I will sign you out of the retirement home for the day so you can attend at IU event in person. That is dependent on you actually living in Indiana. Do you live here? We all know you don't attend IU games. Maybe as a child your grandpa took you to a few of them, but there's no way you ventured out on your own. Ordy, we all hate you and think you're an asshole. Why does that make you happy and come back for more abuse? Was TMP right? Are you a masochist?

Do I need to post my diploma next? You know I have no fear of your old ass Ordy. Did you graduate from IU before color TV's were invented? I will sign you out of the retirement home for the day so you can attend at IU event in person. That is dependent on you actually living in Indiana. Do you live here? We all know you don't attend IU games. Maybe as a child your grandpa took you to a few of them, but there's no way you ventured out on your own. Ordy, we all hate you and think you're an asshole. Why does that make you happy and come back for more abuse? Was TMP right? Are you a masochist?
Love it when the stoner weakly stalks. You’re not an IU graduate, but I absolutely love how deep in your head I’ve gotten. And rent free, no less!

Love it when the stoner weakly stalks. You’re not an IU graduate, but I absolutely love how deep in your head I’ve gotten. And rent free, no less!
You've gotta try to get some new material Ordy. Rent free is lame af. I will keep pwning you on here until you sack up and take a picture with me at an IU game. Again, do you want to see my diploma? Class of 2002. The I got my master's from Idaho in 2004.

You've gotta try to get some new material Ordy. Rent free is lame af. I will keep pwning you on here until you sack up and take a picture with me at an IU game. Again, do you want to see my diploma? Class of 2002. The I got my master's from Idaho in 2004.
That lame "rent free" thing is one of his many tells. Others are using the same lame insults (often word for word), his obnoxious argument style, the internet tough guy persona, the way he repeatedly tells other posters they didn't graduate from IU or that they have never seen IU excellence, calling others liars, pretending he's an insider, the way he says "we" as if he has friends, the time to post all day (not a productive citizen is my guess), etc. etc. He even continues arguments with the same posters after he changes his username. He did that as PranksterMary and continued the same argument with the same poster with his current username after he got his PranksterMary name banned. It's why it doesn't take more than a few posts to see he's the same guy with another name every time he reincarnates himself. Then he denies it and it's absolutely because he's a cowardly fraud. It's quite pathetic, but it's also hilarious watching him do it.

Last edited:
That was a fun game to play a couple years ago when the mods were doing their job. It was like Name That Tune. How many posts do you need to ID Ordy's new handle?
I needed less than ten once. Big whoop.

Do wish our otherwise erudite companions would recognize that any and all attention just sustains and encourages his persistence - not unlike a parasite, need to starve it.

C'mon Beard and Aloha, boycott this twit.

Reactions: MrBing
I needed less than ten once. Big whoop.

Do wish our otherwise erudite companions would recognize that any and all attention just sustains and encourages his persistence - not unlike a parasite, need to starve it.

C'mon Beard and Aloha, boycott this twit.
I’m surprised we haven’t heard from him in so long. Maybe he did slink away in shame. I’ll not respond to him for a while as you suggest. He can knock himself out. ;)

Reactions: MrBing
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT