ADVERTISEMENT

NC State

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
What a screw job. I don't know anything about NC State at all and don't particularly care, but this is just wrong. Those kids, the coaches, and their fans deserve a helluva lot better than what the NCAA just did. Not unlike what the freaking NBA just did to Chris Paul. Dude was vaccinated and was asymptomatic, but tested positive (falsely? - heaven knows that's happened over and over since this thing started). The sat him down for 11 days. Total crapola. No clue what exactly the issue was in Omaha, but it really sucks.

What a screw job. I don't know anything about NC State at all and don't particularly care, but this is just wrong. Those kids, the coaches, and their fans deserve a helluva lot better than what the NCAA just did. Not unlike what the freaking NBA just did to Chris Paul. Dude was vaccinated and was asymptomatic, but tested positive (falsely? - heaven knows that's happened over and over since this thing started). The sat him down for 11 days. Total crapola. No clue what exactly the issue was in Omaha, but it really sucks.
It sucks. They should have gotten vaccinated.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
The way the NCAA went about it was bush league. Announcing it in the middle of the night and pushing Vandy through.

Plenty of chatter from MSU about it being s crew job and wanting to win one for the pack. They feel like they got hosed because they're facing a rested opponent as a result.

Reactions: Seyton and mk23
The way the NCAA went about it was bush league. Announcing it in the middle of the night and pushing Vandy through.

Plenty of chatter from MSU about it being s crew job and wanting to win one for the pack. They feel like they got hosed because they're facing a rested opponent as a result.
Well, MSU fans aren't the brightest bunch

In my view this is completely on the NCS Coach and AD and I agree the kids deserved better. The Coaches should have left any unvaxxed players at home in order to be fair to the rest of the team. Sux because I hate vandy...their bad facial hair and obnoxious whistler.

Guess I missed the conspiracy theory coming from Mississippi State fans.
Got hosed....as if someone or something intervened specifically to put MSU at a disadvantage....chatter about it being a screw job.

I interpreted that entire paragraph as if they felt they were out to get MSU

A series of events and their outcomes put them at a disadvantage. I don't see that as a conspiracy theory, but I guess you could read that into it.

Thread is a little touchy for the baseball forum. Just sucks we didn't make the NCAA.
FYI - MSU has made the CWS 12 times with no nationals. We haven't made the NCAA as many times.
Work to do. We need to stay nationally relevant. I'm worried about a back slide. Go Hoosiers!

Thread is a little touchy for the baseball forum. Just sucks we didn't make the NCAA.
FYI - MSU has made the CWS 12 times with no nationals. We haven't made the NCAA as many times.
Work to do. We need to stay nationally relevant. I'm worried about a back slide. Go Hoosiers!
How many guys do we have in the portal?

That's my biggest concern now

Reactions: mobilehoosier
I don't see any other way you can look at this year than a backslide. As usual, I watched 90% of the games this year and there is an obvious talent gap between our lineup and what I've seen in the CWS. (duh, I guess)

Seems to me the staff has some serious work to do on the roster and maybe even the staff itself. Hope they get the train back on the track. IU Baseball has been my favorite program since about 2011. Football and basketball look like they're going to be really fun to watch over the next few years. I hope baseball is too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT