ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Preview...who ya got?

Honestly...this is probably the most uninterested I think I have been in years in watching college football. Call it what you will but Georgia-Bama does nothing for me.

Reactions: vesuvius13
My daughter lived in Mississippi for three years and she claims Bama fans are as obnoxious and overbearing as OSU fans but I have a hard time believing that.
My sister lives in GA and when I go down I mess with the Georgia fans,they are cocky but not on the same level as those other two.
To this day, I think every house in GA has a bulldog and it’s name is Herschel lol

Last edited:
Reactions: td75 and vesuvius13
If Georgia doesn't play better in the 1st half than they did last game Alabama will walk home with the championship. If coach can get Georgia to play the whole game like they did the second half they are good enough to win. I still think Alabama pulls out the win.

Rooting for UGA. Didn't like the bye that bama got. Saban couldn't have scripted it better. Got 5 weeks or so to prepare for #1 seed.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Well I have to take back what I said...My wife is from Georgia and family went to tech and southern BUT her entire facebook page is blown up with crazy Dawg fans that she went to high school with. The pics are better than the game :) Good game so far.

ADVERTISEMENT