ADVERTISEMENT

My Youngest Daughter Is A Genius!!!!

Yee hee hee haw haw haw ..

giphy-1.gif

You were so concerned about my health I thought I would alleviate any tension you might have.
Hey Van, we agree on something! I tried Birch Beer for the first time this summer when I went to Ohio. Sadly, I’ve never seen it in Indiana and it’s really expensive through Amazon. But I really liked it and the diet tasted just the same.

Hey Van, we agree on something! I tried Birch Beer for the first time this summer when I went to Ohio. Sadly, I’ve never seen it in Indiana and it’s really expensive through Amazon. But I really liked it and the diet tasted just the same.
Great to hear. It is my go to drink in the evening because it doesn't have caffeine. In fact I am having some now.

Most of the Amish Grocers have it. If you are headed out I-70 hit Fountain Acres Foods off of 27N just north of Richmond IN in Fountain City, IN. Another is Troyers Country Store north of I-74 Greensburg IN on 3N in Milroy, IN. Nice deli, fresh baked bread, doughnuts, pastries and fry pies @ both as well,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT