ADVERTISEMENT

My Youngest Daughter Is A Genius!!!!

She gets us $35 gift card from McDonalds and since she works there she said that we can use that card with her 50% off employee discount so $35 turns into $70. Every day I get more proud. Btw, today I am gettin a McRib.
One step closer to retirement with side of fat, sodium, and cholesterol thrown in for free. :)

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
She gets 50% up to $15. She walked in with her mother and ordered the two meals in front of everyone. There was nothing underhanded. McDonalds knows what she did and it is part of their deal.
15 for dog food ...

Eat up ..

Reactions: BHAII
If management or anyone from corporate found out they would just say “give the sorry ass his Big Macs.”

My daughter didn't do anything wrong. She ordered the food with her mother there in front of everyone. It is a perk that she gets 50% off. She can use it anyway she wants. Now I believe she can only do it once a day.
Its unethical and you’re complicit in this sin. You will have to answer for it one day.

Reactions: mike41703
Don't they have a White Castle or Long John Silver's close by?
I really like LJS. I'm not a burger eater so WC doesn't really do anything for me. The problem is my wife doesn't like LJS and so we don't go there. It reminds me on our way to IN for visits with family we stop off and gas up in Mansfield OH. They have a Skyline Chili there and I really like it a lot. My wife doesn't, so guess what? As a good husband I give in and we don't go there. The last time I had Skyline was at Kings Island in OH. It was a chili dog in between rides.

I am. We all are. It's why Jesus was born to die. Romans 3:23, John 3:16
Ah. There it is -- the proselytizing. All before was just grooming you with talk of smalltown pizza and nostalgia.

Some of you guys think I'm too harsh towards VanFakePastor even after reading his uncharitable posted opinions about immigrants. I'm not too harsh.

Some of you guys think I'm too harsh towards VanFakePastor
Not me. He's a caricature of everything wrong with white people, religious people and dumb people. Yes, there's a lot of overlap. fwiw - he also steals illegal basketball streams. Nothing but a petty thief.

Reactions: mike41703
You guys are way off on this. VPM is actually right. He doesn't understand why, but he is. Restaurant chains let employees take advantage of their discounts in extremely liberal ways because it builds employee loyalty, and it's a lot cheaper than actually paying them any money.

The food that VPM got at 50% off had a total food cost of about 20%. Assuming they don't have so many employees eating there that they have to hire extra help, they are giving VPM a deal, earning a ball-licking from him, and still making a profit off him at the same time.

You guys are way off on this. VPM is actually right. He doesn't understand why, but he is. Restaurant chains let employees take advantage of their discounts in extremely liberal ways because it builds employee loyalty, and it's a lot cheaper than actually paying them any money.

The food that VPM got at 50% off had a total food cost of about 20%. Assuming they don't have so many employees eating there that they have to hire extra help, they are giving VPM a deal, earning a ball-licking from him, and still making a profit off him at the same time.
You incorrectly described McDonald's slop as "food".

Reactions: kkott
My daughter didn't do anything wrong. She ordered the food with her mother there in front of everyone. It is a perk that she gets 50% off. She can use it anyway she wants. Now I believe she can only do it once a day.
Well, I'd say 50% of what they serve you actually qualifies as food, so 50% off sounds about right.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
She gets us $35 gift card from McDonalds and since she works there she said that we can use that card with her 50% off employee discount so $35 turns into $70. Every day I get more proud. Btw, today I am gettin a McRib.
She only qualifies as a genius if she took out a life insurance policy on you before she got you the gift card.

Reactions: birdforbogey
W

We don't eat there a lot. People act like we are eating there every day. I eat salads, fruits and vegetables. I do enjoy bacon at home, try to limit my bread. My last doctor's check up was good.
Yeah, where would we get that idea? Oh yeah, because you post incessantly about crappy food: ghattis pizza, mcrib, Long John Silvers. If I was still 12 I'd think you eat like crap.

W

We don't eat there a lot. People act like we are eating there every day. I eat salads, fruits and vegetables. I do enjoy bacon at home, try to limit my bread. My last doctor's check up was good.
Cool story, Jan ... was the bacon Canadian?

Too bad her dad is a ****ing moron.

Reactions: Circlejoe
ADVERTISEMENT