ADVERTISEMENT

My uneducated opinion of the cooler.

Have any of you ever met each other in person? At a basketball or football game or something? Had a beer together?

As I’ve mentioned before I tend not to spend much time here as I find it divisive and the tone isn’t my cup of tea (yes my parents argued and it scarred me for life!)

So in my ignorance as I haven’t read every thread does the cooler ever find solutions to the worlds problems? Do you guys ever constructively agree upon subjects?

Maybe I’m just a pussy and don’t like arguments or prefer the T&A of the AOTF. I don’t know, but I just get tired of the divisiveness. I’m ready for solutions to our problems and dialogue that leads to change.

Thats all. I’ll go back to hugging a tree or playing with my Jewish laser.

You are missing out on some great Jew talk in the other thread

You are missing out on some great Jew talk in the other thread
Nah, great Jew talk is sitting with my elder relatives at the Passover table. Dinner doesn’t officially start until one of the old ladies brings you how they grew up and there was a fish in the bathtub for Passover. It’s as if they think they’ve never told that one before. Or the guys start talking about their favorite comics and we go downstairs and start watching some videos or listening to vinyl...or going to a ball game with my relatives who love to complain. That’s some great Jew talk.
I’ll check it out though...

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Nah, great Jew talk is sitting with my elder relatives at the Passover table. Dinner doesn’t officially start until one of the old ladies brings you how they grew up and there was a fish in the bathtub for Passover. It’s as if they think they’ve never told that one before. Or the guys start talking about their favorite comics and we go downstairs and start watching some videos or listening to vinyl...or going to a ball game with my relatives who love to complain. That’s some great Jew talk.
I’ll check it out though...

Your take on Gefilte Fish? I don't mind homemade ones with horseradish, but hate the jarred stuff. That gel/jelly is about as gross as food can get

I used to. Now I seek them out but I call it “avoidance”.
5bsdxh.jpg

Reactions: larsIU
I agree... it always turns into an insult chamber.. A thread starts off talking about subject X and turns into an insulting contest talking more about posters than the subject.

If you weren’t a mod, you could use the ignore function.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT