ADVERTISEMENT

My starting 5.

"If' is the same as "may". Little about Lander's game as of last March suggests he'll start anytime soon, especially given Parker and Xavier transferring in. If he can outplay those two AND Rob AND Trey, Anthony and Tamar in practice, more power to him.
Rob or lander will start along side X, if Lander can’t beat our Rob I’ll be thoroughly disappointed and owe you 100 bucks.

I think we will go with Johnson and Stewart in the backcourt. Too much experience and athleticism there. Stewart gives you a deep threat and Johnson can score in many ways and defend up top.

Up front they’ll go with TJD obviously and probably Race with his experience and toughness in the paint.

The 5th guy, I believe will be Miller Kopp. He has a ton of Big Ten experience. He’s a wing shooter and floor spacer. And at 6”7 he gives us more length on the court.

I think that’s an extremely experienced starting 5 with different skillsets.

I think Bates and Durr are also candidates to start. Bates for his overall ability and Durr for his defense and rim protection ability.
F: TJD
F: Race
F: Kopp
GF: Parker
G: Xman

6: Phin. (All Def B1G)

Reactions: MrBing
I think we will go with Johnson and Stewart in the backcourt. Too much experience and athleticism there. Stewart gives you a deep threat and Johnson can score in many ways and defend up top.

Up front they’ll go with TJD obviously and probably Race with his experience and toughness in the paint.

The 5th guy, I believe will be Miller Kopp. He has a ton of Big Ten experience. He’s a wing shooter and floor spacer. And at 6”7 he gives us more length on the court.

I think that’s an extremely experienced starting 5 with different skillsets.

I think Bates and Durr are also candidates to start. Bates for his overall ability and Durr for his defense and rim protection ability.
This is my guess at the starting 5 too. Or at least the guys who will be top 5 in minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT