ADVERTISEMENT

My My Trip to Vegas and Poker with A Beard Confidant

Dec 29, 2010
Hello Indiana Nation. Out in the desert for the first round and was workin it at the Nugget last night and all of the sudden we ended up at the blackjack table with CBs best pal from HS i shitt you not. One of my buddies had on a Michigan cap and Beards buddy said that that there may be a new sheriff in town if you know what that means. We figured this probably meant what we thought it may be - early congrats possibly. Be well, Rick

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
I miss Vegas, screwed up my 1st trip 🥴and need to go back! Need to enter the WSOP! If anyone wants to pitch in to buy me a seat, I’d split the winnings!?! I’ve already won quite a few decent sized tournys but not for enough $$$! If I had enough $ I’d be a pro poker player!

I miss Vegas, screwed up my 1st trip 🥴and need to go back! Need to enter the WSOP! If anyone wants to pitch in to buy me a seat, I’d split the winnings!?! I’ve already won quite a few decent sized tournys but not for enough $$$! If I had enough $ I’d be a pro poker player!
But, if you were a really good poker player, couldn't you have enough money?

Reactions: Irregulars
But, if you were a really good poker player, couldn't you have enough money?
Dude's obviously never watched Rounders. Everyone knows you just bust up every local cash game you can get into in order to build your bankroll for the big one.

Works on the basketball court too, as evidenced by the ultimate success of Billy Hoyle and Sidney Deane.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT