ADVERTISEMENT

MVC probably doesn't like being the prized scalps..

Satchmore

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
...in the Bracket Buster. They've kind of got the tables turned where they're the hated bullies being threatened by the little underdogs.

Winthrop kicked Mo State's butt last night. How much do you think that hurt Mo State's NCAA chances for an at-large?

I'd think getting thumped on their home floor plus their inabilty to beat either Creighton or S.Illinois would start casting doubts on their worthiness.

They do have that big win over Wisconsin however.

Anyway, I hope Mo St now feels extremely threatened not to make the NCAA tourney. I also hope that they're good enough to do something about. Mo St could be a good candidate to win the MVC tourney.

Wichita and Bradley have similar motivations except more so. S.Illinois and Creighton appear to be the only MVC locks right now, but there will probably be one more team get in from that league.

...in the Bracket Buster. They've kind of got the tables turned where they're the hated bullies being threatened by the little underdogs.

Winthrop kicked Mo State's butt last night. How much do you think that hurt Mo State's NCAA chances for an at-large?

I'd think getting thumped on their home floor plus their inabilty to beat either Creighton or S.Illinois would start casting doubts on their worthiness.

They do have that big win over Wisconsin however.

Anyway, I hope Mo St now feels extremely threatened not to make the NCAA tourney. I also hope that they're good enough to do something about. Mo St could be a good candidate to win the MVC tourney.

Wichita and Bradley have similar motivations except more so. S.Illinois and Creighton appear to be the only MVC locks right now, but there will probably be one more team get in from that league.
Weird bump time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT