ADVERTISEMENT

Must win game

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
i was about to post at half that this is a must win game. Still is, but the hole is 7 points greater. Would be devastating to lose this.

Reactions: Hoosiers Rising
I think this just proves how bad the Big was this year.. fools gold. Ole Miss is way ahead of our team and coaching.

I think this just proves how bad the Big was this year.. fools gold. Ole Miss is way ahead of our team and coaching.
We are playing like a completely different team. Just look very unprepared. Lots of missed tackles. Dropped passes. No pass rush. Wide open Ole Miss WR’s. The freaking offense needs to pull their heads out of their asses. Defense is doing their job. Zero reason for us to not be scoring more points today.

Lane Kiffin is probably the best offense coach in the NCAA. If he actually stays for several years they’ll be really good.

No. This proves how much you guys pissed off the football gods with all your bitching and whining over bowl selection. Should have saved your anger for Ole Miss.

Reactions: GolfHacker1
No. This proves how much you guys pissed off the football gods with all your bitching and whining over bowl selection. Should have saved your anger for Ole Miss.

Actually, I never said anything about the bowl selection here...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT