ADVERTISEMENT

Musselman

Prob not much to it but Jimbo was mumbling some stuff after satisfying himselfs soiled to the FDU videotape for the 1,100th time bout Phil Jackson kicking round the idea of giving it one more go.

"The older portion of the fan base (those 50 and older) need to get over the obsession with Knight, Knight era players and the period of 1975 - 1993. What IU needs is a coach who will win games and bring IU into the top tier of the current college basketball landscape." Excuse me....but isn't that what Knight did...."bring IU into the top tier of the current college basketball landscape"? Nobody is looking for the next RMK to walk through the door. But he set a very high standard of success...and that is what "those 50 and over" are looking for.....success. Some of us are looking for it at Purdue right now (parents of alum)....where it seems to matter.....and used to matter at IU.

Reactions: kkott
No.

Hooky and I talk on the phone all the time, gossiping about the board, but I was never close with MikeHoncho69. I don’t even have his number.
Sorry I missed your call today. Crazy day. To your main point, I'd say no. You're right, he's probably not into chicks, at least not feminine ones. NTTAWWT. I'll catch up with you tonight about those other 2 things.

• Love
Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT