ADVERTISEMENT

MSU's Dantonio caught lying

The B1G 10 should seriously consider removing MSU at this point. The scandals won't end. It crosses sports. Crosses coaches. Crosses administrations. I have more faith in the Russian Olympic Doping agency than anything that comes out of the mouth of an MSU administrator or coach. It's an embarrassment to the whole conference.

The B1G 10 should seriously consider removing MSU at this point. The scandals won't end. It crosses sports. Crosses coaches. Crosses administrations. I have more faith in the Russian Olympic Doping agency than anything that comes out of the mouth of an MSU administrator or coach. It's an embarrassment to the whole conference.
I don't disagree with you, but they did not ban PSU and their former coach was raping children and school officials knew and lied about it under oath to protect him, so no way the Big Ten does anything here. The conference will let the NCAA handle this and move forward.

Wait a minute!! Spartan JD has been telling everyone on multiple Big Ten boards for 2 years, since the ESPN story came out re MSU hoops and football players, that Izzo and MD were clean as the driven snow and exonerated by the in-house investigation. You mean they aren't?!?! Say it ain't so.

Also reminder, SJD was victim blaming on the Appling, Payne incident when it was clear Izzo and Hollis buried it, moved them out of the dorm and they played 4 years.

Waiting for his latest defense on all things MSU.

I don't disagree with you, but they did not ban PSU and their former coach was raping children and school officials knew and lied about it under oath to protect him, so no way the Big Ten does anything here. The conference will let the NCAA handle this and move forward.

True, but let's say Nassar's crimes = JoePa/Football crimes..... It seems to me that wrongdoing is piling on a whole lot more at MSU than it did at PSU.

ADVERTISEMENT