ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Trump Gives Jon Voight A Medal

We hate Hollywood and the elite. Unless they happen to be batshit crazy and support me. James Woods and Scott Baio up next.

WTF!! I am not sure how he can say it with a straight face that Trump is the greatest president since Abe. He was never that good an actor. With that level of conviction he should have been up for 15 Oscars at this point.

WTF!! I am not sure how he can say it with a straight face that Trump is the greatest president since Abe. He was never that good an actor. With that level of conviction he should have been up for 15 Oscars at this point.
He is a great actor. We disagree there.

I hate hollywood for the reasons ricky gervais shared at the oscars or grammys or whatever awards they were giving themselves for pretending. a bunch of uneducated, hypocrites living in a bubble telling people how to live lives they have no clue about from the safety and comfort of their 20,000 square foot compounds. but damn, "never that good of an actor?" i assume that reference was to trump? because the other guy was Joe Buck....

p.s. man united look outstanding.

Reactions: sglowrider
I hate hollywood for the reasons ricky gervais shared at the oscars or grammys or whatever awards they were giving themselves for pretending. a bunch of uneducated, hypocrites living in a bubble telling people how to live lives they have no clue about from the safety and comfort of their 20,000 square foot compounds. but damn, "never that good of an actor?" i assume that reference was to trump? because the other guy was Joe Buck....

Thanks. For the record, I don't hate all lawyers from Missouri.

Have you seen Ray Donovan? Voight is terrific; particularly in the first few seasons.

De gea is having his senior moment again. He cost us a CL slot last season with his antics.
What's pleasing is that United front 3 are 23, 22and 18. You need to keep an eye out for Greenwood. Watch his two goals in that match. So little backlist off his shots.

De gea is having his senior moment again. He cost us a CL slot last season with his antics.
What's pleasing is that United front 3 are 23, 22and 18. You need to keep an eye out for Greenwood. Watch his two goals in that match. So little backlist off his shots.

yeah his confidence is shot. for a spell he was arguably the best keeper in the world. yeah they've become really fun to watch with fernandes such a great link up. pogba seems happy too. next season will be super entertaining.

I'm constantly amazed that people in Hollywood, many of whom came from very meager beginnings are somehow "uneducated, hypocrites" compared to a man born with a solid gold spoon up his butt who basically is famous for nothing more than being a philandering reality "star"? How exactly are that many people so stupid and gullible?

Reactions: Bill4411
I'm constantly amazed that people in Hollywood, many of whom came from very meager beginnings are somehow "uneducated, hypocrites" compared to a man born with a solid gold spoon up his butt who basically is famous for nothing more than being a philandering reality "star"? How exactly are that many people so stupid and gullible?
because you have an extreme case of tunnel vision. jennifer lawrence i just saw started a twitter account because she can't be silent in her fight to end corruption in politics. jennifer lawrence has a middle school education. i trust she hasn't worked in government? she certainly hasn't gone to school for poly sci or anything else. so why on earth is she telling us what to believe. much of hollywood tapped out in high school. they chose to be entertainers. great. entertain. it's a wonderful profession. it brings people happiness. but again i think ricky gervais was spot on in his condemning entertainers with minimal education and zero ability to relate to the lives of everyday joes for telling us how to live or what to support.

trump is horrible but he has an ivy league education. and who gives a shit if he's famous. that doesn't mean anything. trump can be a clown AND entertainers can be in no position to tell people how to live. see your brain is incapable of understanding TWO things can be the case. you are a one tricky pony that's a complete waste of time on any issue. i envision you married to zeke.

Last edited:
yeah his confidence is shot. for a spell he was arguably the best keeper in the world. yeah they've become really fun to watch with fernandes such a great link up. pogba seems happy too. next season will be super entertaining.

Need Sancho to have a balance in the right and the squad depth in the middle. And bring along a few more kids.

secure him and that's a champion's league team.
Think we are two summer windows away. We have time considering the average age fo the team.

Your team's in a mess(i). He is threatening to leave? But I am guessing trying to influence the removal of the Club prez for the next election? On a down cycle and will need to prepare for his eventual retirement in a couple of years time regardless. Bloody RM seems to be chugging along regardless or is it by default that they are doing well? (Athi is struggling too.)

The EPL will be stronger next season if Newcastle's takeover by Mo the Bone Chopper is approved. Top 8 or Top 9 teams now.

I loved Midnight Cowboy and became John Voight fan. Yet, calling Trump the greatest president since Abe is way beyond my comprehension.
I thought he was better human being than that. Wow!!!

Last edited:
Think we are two summer windows away. We have time considering the average age fo the team.

Your team's in a mess(i). He is threatening to leave? But I am guessing trying to influence the removal of the Club prez for the next election? On a down cycle and will need to prepare for his eventual retirement in a couple of years time regardless. Bloody RM seems to be chugging along regardless or is it by default that they are doing well? (Athi is struggling too.)

The EPL will be stronger next season if Newcastle's takeover by Mo the Bone Chopper is approved. Top 8 or Top 9 teams now.
yeah for sure. i hate to even see xavi come back. hearing he'll be the new coach. that midfield is an absolute mess. why they can't figure out how to fit griezmann in is absolutely bizarre.

I loved Midnight Cowboy and became John Voight's fan. Yet, calling Trump the great president since Abe is way beyond my comprehension.
maybe he has dementia. bizarre.

QuestionableWarmheartedHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

yeah for sure. i hate to even see xavi come back. hearing he'll be the new coach. that midfield is an absolute mess. why they can't figure out how to fit griezmann in is absolutely bizarre.

The last three buys, all 100+million have all flopped. Thats bizarre.

All teams go in cycles regardless. Throwing money at the problem doesn't always work as United has shown. (Though it seems to work at RM.)

Rumour news on Messi: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53279422

I loved Midnight Cowboy and became John Voight fan. Yet, calling Trump the great president since Abe is way beyond my comprehension.

Maybe he is trying to make a pivot into a geriatric deadpan comic. If De Niro can pull it off, so why can't, Jon Voight, one of America's greatest actor since Lawrence Oliver do it too?

The last three buys, all 100+million have all flopped. Thats bizarre.

All teams go in cycles regardless. Throwing money at the problem doesn't always work as United has shown. (Though it seems to work at RM.)

Rumour news on Messi: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53279422
if he said Fu*k it and went to newells and played in that beat-down shitty little stadium for two years and retired at 35 it'd be one of the greatest sports stories ever. redemption for leaving argentina as a boy. he'll stay. maybe they'll figure out a way to get neymar back. but who knows how that'll work out this time. suarez can't be counted on anymore. his touch has become awful. truth is they've learned that iniesta and xavi were truly irreplaceable. their cycle is up. sadly.

Republicans have like 4 C-List stars. They'll all get a medal at some point. Kirk Cameron is next up! :rolleyes:

Reactions: sglowrider
if he said Fu*k it and went to newells and played in that beat-down shitty little stadium for two years and retired at 35 it'd be one of the greatest sports stories ever. redemption for leaving argentina as a boy. he'll stay. maybe they'll figure out a way to get neymar back. but who knows how that'll work out this time. suarez can't be counted on anymore. his touch has become awful. truth is they've learned that iniesta and xavi were truly irreplaceable. their cycle is up. sadly.

What must irk Messi, one of the greatest players ever is that he wasted his peak years -- 28y.o onwards was spent in a dysfunctional team during which their most hated rivals dominated.

What must irk Messi, one of the greatest players ever is that he wasted his peak years -- 28y.o onwards was spent in a dysfunctional team during which their most hated rivals dominated.
For sure. That academy was just a once in a generation group. They just couldn’t find midfield replacements since Xavi retired.. You might not be old enough to remember but even deco was in the fabregas, busquets, Xavi, iniesta mold.

For sure. That academy was just a once in a generation group. They just couldn’t find midfield replacements since Xavi retired.. You might not be old enough to remember but even deco was in the fabregas, busquets, Xavi, iniesta mold.

I ain't that young!

As a startup guy, I actually enjoy the building journey more -- rather than the end result. Winning too often is tedious.
So I like to I see teams re/build. Trying to see a semblance of an approach, the ups & downs along the way. Its like the chase rather than the conquest. Thats why I like Ole's journey. (LVG's rebuild was something I think was outdated. Mourinho just was a patchwork.)

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Jon in real life sounds like Jon the actor who plays all the evil characters on film.
Life imitating art. Basically, he just has to dial it in for his film roles.

The comments in his tweet... christ al feckin' mighty!! It explains where the country is right now. And I am not sure how it gets itself out of this aeroplane dive trajectory.

Trump crazies...

Last edited:

Jon in real life sounds like Jon the actor who plays all the evil characters on film.
Life imitating art. Basically, he just has to dial it in for his film roles.

The comments in his tweet... christ al feckin' mighty!! It explains where the country is right now. And I am not sure how it gets itself out of this aeroplane dive trajectory.

Trump crazies...

Jon Voight's rightism really surprises me since the characters he portrayed in some, if not many, of the films he started in are the types the left can sympathize with. His debut film, and arguably the the best one he starred in, portrays a character who will and got sympathies by the lefties and despised by the righties. If I recall, "Coming Home" was as well.

Well, I can say that the life is full of surprises!

Jon Voight's rightism really surprises me since the characters he portrayed in some, if not many, of the films he started in are the types the left can sympathize with. His debut film, and arguably the the best one he starred in, portrays a character who will and got sympathies by the lefties and despised by the righties. If I recall, "Coming Home" was as well.

Well, I can say that the life is full of surprises!

That was like 40-50yrs ago. His characters in the last 20+ years have usually been devious, evil characters.

Having watched Trump over the years he is just trying to butter up the old man in order to get into his daughters pants.

A lot of people have opined that the Trumpers are nothing more than a cult at this point. I’m of the opinion it’s a satanic cult. I do not use that term lightly. Lord knows the Democrats are not pure as the driven snow, and I’m not at all saying everyone that supports Trump is satanic. Not at all. A lot are real Christians, some very faithful.

Some more prominent ones are not Christian at all, even as they have a public reputation or following that would suggest otherwise. Trump himself is anti christ, and his overall movement satanic in nature. You can feel it.

The Great Delusion.

A lot of people have opined that the Trumpers are nothing more than a cult at this point. I’m of the opinion it’s a satanic cult. I do not use that term lightly. Lord knows the Democrats are not pure as the driven snow, and I’m not at all saying everyone that supports Trump is satanic. Not at all. A lot are real Christians, some very faithful.

Some more prominent ones are not Christian at all, even as they have a public reputation or following that would suggest otherwise. Trump himself is anti christ, and his overall movement satanic in nature. You can feel it.

The Great Delusion.

Being a 'christian' is a meaningless term with these folks -- it just gives them a sense of identity or a side to belong to without even thinking the actual lessons of Christ.

They aren't as different from the Taliban who push their brand of Islam to folks who are both figuratively and literally illiterate.

If Jesus came back to Earth today I can almost bet he would have an aneurysm or stroke out when he sees what has happened to his social justice movement.
The himalayan levels of deceit, corruption and manipulation used in his name will be beyond his comprehension.... -- and that assuming that he doesn't get deported first.

ADVERTISEMENT