ADVERTISEMENT

Most pointless job?

Whatever. I'm classifying him as a motivational speaker. That is what I am doing here. Is Tony Robbins a preacher?

And I am going to end this here until I have listened to a few of his recent sermons. I haven't listened to him in 5 or so years mainly because his whisper-type voice not because of his message. I know many have said he doesn't preach the gospel and only feel good messages and heretical messages of speaking things into existence. And this lines up with what I heard from him those many years ago. And actually I think I was taken aback by that message although I didn't necessary think him an agent of Satan. But I never heard him preach the Gospel.

So I youtubed him and almost all of the sermon titles fit what I was describing with the motivational speaker mentality. However one was called power of the blood. I don't have time to listen to it all right now but the first 15 minutes seems to have a fair share of Gospel teaching. (And people in the comments are still criticizing.) I need to listen to the rest but it seems they should at least acknowledge this is the one and only sermon every year (Easter) that he mentions the Gospel. Instead they all just seem like trolls with agendas.

After I have listened to a few and drawn my conclusion, I will get back with you. I did listen to a couple sermons and an appearnace on the TOday show last year that solidified the interpretation that I have espoused throughout this thread. However, the 10-15 minutes of this one sermon suggest that there may still be good in him. (Even satan knows the scriptures though.) I'll need to see where he goes with it.

And even still, all the other sermons from this year seem to be more in the motivaitonal speaker lineage. At least in title.
Look. I don't care what your judgment is of him. Just admit you are judging him instead of playing dictionary games, is all.

http://www.charismanews.com/us/40377-the-joel-osteen-most-people-don-t-know

The guy who delivers the 5 gal water jugs to the office waiting room.

I don't see how that can be a profitable company.

The original subject of this thread was asking what is the most pointless job.

5 pages later, we have a conclusive answer: it is Moops' job, which is apparently just to erroneously dispute the definition of words on the internet.

So, you've been butt hurt pretty much all day.

cool

Reactions: mike41703
ADVERTISEMENT