ADVERTISEMENT

Most pointless job?

God used me to save a marriage about six weeks ago. I also visited a woman in the hospital this morning. She and her husband were encouraged by my visit. I love what I do and God sees the value in it. Therefore I ain't to worried about what you think.

How do you know the husband didn't put in the hospital to begin with? You may have just encouraged two people to remain in a domestically abusive relationship.

Yea, but you're an idiot. We've already established this earlier in the week. Please pay attention in the future.
oooooooooooo-good-one.jpg

I beg to differ. The thread was most pointless job ever, not worst job ever. Because the job of a fluffer is hardly pointless. On the contrary, it's very, VERY necessary.

Without fluffers, Annabel Chong doesn't have sex with 250 men in "World's Largest Gang Bang". Same thing can be said when Jasmine St. Claire bested Chong's record later on that same year (1999) when she banged 300 dudes in "World's Largest Gang Bang II". Not possible without the services of fluffers on set.

And, of course, without those classics, which were both made possible by the tireless, insatiable services of fluffers, then there's no "World's Largest Gang Bang III - The Houston 620". As you could imagine, that one required a shit ton of fluffers, a whole bus full of 'em, in fact.

It's not a job I'd ever want, regardless of pay, that's for goddamn sure. Like I said, worst-job ever. However, as you can plainly tell, it's nowhere near the most pointless job

Bottom line, someone's gotta do it. The world needs fluffers.

I mean after all, them cocks ain't gonna fluff themselves.
Dude, those movies, nay films, were filmed before the widespread use of the little blue pill. I would guess they're not needed (at least as much) anymore.

God used me to save a marriage about six weeks ago. I also visited a woman in the hospital this morning. She and her husband were encouraged by my visit. I love what I do and God sees the value in it. Therefore I ain't to worried about what you think.
Well bless your heart.Doing Gods work is very important.

I've never met one that wasn't a total twit. I got into it with one over ice cream. It was a 105 degree day. The office is air conditioned, the shop was not. This twit went and bought 5 gallons of ice cream for the office. Saying "we'll save what we don't eat" While all the fatties lined up waiting, I walked up, took the ice cream and bowls while this dumb bitch waddled behind me screaming "what are you doing" and took them to welding dept. where it was very much appreciated. I got wrote up. The dumb bitch bought ice cream for office staff and every line worker who came up there just stood and shook their heads. It pissed me off.
They didn't bargain for that ice cream so screw em.

#Anti-Trump

This has always been a personal favorite. Maybe not "most pointless", but still.

This year, there's a new "Worst Job in America", displacing the old number one for the last five consecutive years - "Crack Whore". The new number one: "Assistant Crack Whore".

You wouldn't understand if he tried to explain.

The carnal do not understand spiritual things.

My sheep hear my voice.

I understood when Billy Graham said he talked to god, I just thought it was silly.

But then again, you probably don't underdstand how yoda talks to me.

You wouldn't understand if he tried to explain.

The carnal do not understand spiritual things.

My sheep hear my voice.

One of my two favorite responses from your cult.

The other one is, god works in mysterious ways.

They are both code for, I have no reasonable, intelligent, logical or practical answer.

I think I will start using those excuses as well. They are handy.

Reactions: IUecho87
The use of the word, "ain't" is sometimes used for emphasis. I'm more upset I used the word,"to" instead of, "too". I will only answer your first question because your other questions are comments were silly. God has already told His church to do some things. For instance in the Great Commission in Matthew 28:16-20 says
16 But the eleven disciples proceeded to Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had designated. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some were doubtful. 18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 a]">[a]Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you b]">[b]always, even to the end of the age.”
So, the Church has general marching orders. Paul said in Galatians 6:9-10
Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.
In conclusion, the rule of thumb is to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem. In prayer we ask God to open our eyes to the hurting. Just this morning when I was visiting the couple I mentioned before the nurse said to me that she lost her husband six yrs ago. It was because I engaged her in conversation that she finally told me a complete stranger that her husband was gone. I doubt she tells this to very many people. I think I encouraged her too on my visit with the words I spoke. At least it was what I was trying to do.

So he doesn't really speak to you and there are no gold stars?

What a rip off.

I love it if the flagger is an old man because this is his best chance to keep working in his field since he probably can't bust up rock and asphalt anymore. But when it is a young woman I don't love it very much because I feel like she should be busting up the road like the old man did for years. If she can't bust up road etc she shouldn't be in the field because she is taking the job away from an older man who paid his dues.
Thanks McNutt

So he doesn't really speak to you and there are no gold stars?

What a rip off.
Oh, there are gold stars. The Bible calls them rewards. God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. God speaks through the Word of God as it is applied in life. For instance Proverbs 15:1 says A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger. Ziz, I can't tell you how many times this small simple verse has been effective in my life. I've turned enemies into friends,and have been sparred a lot of pain. And it's just from one verse.

Reactions: whobop
Oh, there are gold stars. The Bible calls them rewards. God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. God speaks through the Word of God as it is applied in life. For instance Proverbs 15:1 says A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger. Ziz, I can't tell you how many times this small simple verse has been effective in my life. I've turned enemies into friends,and have been sparred a lot of pain. And it's just from one verse.
Oh so that's how God speaks? Tell me, do you think the Salem Witch Trials is what God had in mind when he spoke Exodus 22.8? Was the Atlantic Slave Trade what God had in mind when he spoke Leviticus 25.44?

Or, since I know I'm talking to a devout follower of Republican Jesus, what do you think God intended by Luke 3.11?

I love how eager you are to dole out generic advice from the good book, but you readily ignore not only those verses that make God look bad, but also those verses that make God look good, but make you look bad.

That's just basic common sense.

61861204.jpg

Oh so that's how God speaks? Tell me, do you think the Salem Witch Trials is what God had in mind when he spoke Exodus 22.8? Was the Atlantic Slave Trade what God had in mind when he spoke Leviticus 25.44?

Or, since I know I'm talking to a devout follower of Republican Jesus, what do you think God intended by Luke 3.11?

I love how eager you are to dole out generic advice from the good book, but you readily ignore not only those verses that make God look bad, but also those verses that make God look good, but make you look bad.
Are you saying God should be fore witchcraft? You really don't know what you are talking about. The truth is you hate Yahweh,but He is the best of all Gods. He is holy and just. Israel had the best regulations concerning slavery in the Ancient world. You probably don't even know how people became slaves in the Ancient world. They were either taken because of war or they owed debts and had to work off their debt. Stick to the Law, you are better at it.

Are you saying God should be fore witchcraft? You really don't know what you are talking about. The truth is you hate Yahweh,but He is the best of all Gods. He is holy and just. Israel had the best regulations concerning slavery in the Ancient world. Stick to the Law, you are better at it.
Youre an imbecile. I blame inbreeding.

regarding the most pointless job - it'd gotta be Vanna White's job. I hadn't seen Wheel of Fortune in years and happened to catch a bit recently. The letters are all digital now and supposedly light up when she touches them. She doesn't even have to turn the letters like she did back in the 80s.

I guess an argument could be made that the entire show is completely unnecessary and pointless, but I imagine she is making a crap ton of money for something that is completely unnecessary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT