ADVERTISEMENT

More Riots and Protests in Philly

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
#BLM defending a violent criminal that literally ran at police with a knife before being shot dead last night.

He had a history

Wallace was an aspiring rapper with social media accounts filled with videos.

Guns are a central theme as he rhymes about shooting people, including police.

Court records show Wallace was currently awaiting trial for allegedly threatening to shoot a woman and her house up.

In 2017, he pled guilty to robbery, assault, and possessing an instrument of crime after kicking down the door of another woman and putting a gun to her head.

He was sentenced to 11-23 months behind bars.

And in 2013, he pled guilty to assault and resisting arrest after punching a police officer in the face.

Video of the incident:

That reads like another Democrat hero, someone you would want you kids to grow up to be like !
Or as many on this board look at it as JOB security!

Should have shot the knife out of his hands!

Come on man!!! Shoot him in the leg. Does Hiden Biden care if it’s the right or left leg?

After the Carlson interview tonight Biden better stay hiden. Lol.

Reactions: 76-1
These riots will be nothing when they try to steal the election from Trump!

Come on man!!! Shoot him in the leg. Does Hiden Biden care if it’s the right or left leg?

After the Carlson interview tonight Biden better stay hiden. Lol.
I looked up that interview. That guy Babalouie seems legit. Seriously. The Biden camp needs to answer.

I looked up that interview. That guy Babalouie seems legit. Seriously. The Biden camp needs to answer.

The interview was on Fox so it’s can’t be true. The guy has them but no one paying attention. The Chinese are going to get their man in the Oval Office.

The interview was on Fox so it’s can’t be true. The guy has them but no one paying attention. The Chinese are going to get their man in the Oval Office.

Has them for what, exactly? Even if everything claimed was accurate, this occurred in 2017 when 1) Biden was out of public office and 2) whatever deal it was fizzled and nobody made any money. And finally, 3) why is this dude wrapping himself in the flag, talking about evil Chi-coms while he was the main player that had a large stake set up for himself in the deal?

Is doing business deals within China some type of major sin? Most of the western world does business there, they are the US's 3rd largest trading partner.

Please explain what kind of massive smoking gun this is supposed to be?

I thought it was all about UKRAINE!.... or did that dried out turd already fall apart. So now it's CHINA!

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa

nothing is ever going to happen. How is this any different than Dems chasing impeachment?

If they would do what the police ask, they wouldn’t have a problem!

Must be a few more “ist” names to shout at me. You guys say anything about Trump and his family but hands off Biden and Harris.

Harris deserves the same decency she showed Brent Kavanaugh and his family. ZERO.

Only one side will be thieves and rioters if they lose next Tuesday. So maybe you can teach those criminals and rioters some decency. Philly could use your decency teachings right now.

General low- brow name calling isn't part of mature adult dialogue.

Unfortunately we have a president who built his entire political career around using middle school level playground insults..... so complaining about people calling him names back is pretty rich.

You seem lost in an echo chamber of conspiracy theories and Trumpisms. Again, can you please lay out what the actual Biden scandal really is? Maybe you can break the super- secret bombshell code, since nobody else can seem to:

General low- brow name calling isn't part of mature adult dialogue.

Unfortunately we have a president who built his entire political career around using middle school level playground insults..... so complaining about people calling him names back is pretty rich.

You seem lost in an echo chamber of conspiracy theories and Trumpisms. Again, can you please lay out what the actual Biden scandal really is? Maybe you can break the super- secret bombshell code, since nobody else can seem to:

I am guessing you didn’t watch the interview with the guy with first hand contact with the “big guy”.

I am guessing you didn’t watch the interview with the guy with first hand contact with the “big guy”.

Yes I actually did. And as I asked you above.... what exactly is the scandal involved there? He had dinner with Joe in 2017 and didn't even talk about business? Bombshell!

Even if they did discuss a proposed business deal, that's a scandal? A deal that never even happened?

Please elaborate

Yes I actually did. And as I asked you above.... what exactly is the scandal involved there? He had dinner with Joe in 2017 and didn't even talk about business? Bombshell!

Even if they did discuss a proposed business deal, that's a scandal? A deal that never even happened?

Please elaborate
Your bigotry is showing again!

Please elaborate
Love it Twenty. This thread has the usual band of angry white men trying to hold on to the past and feeding off each other's anger. Sad.

Reactions: T.M.P.
Love it Twenty. This thread has the usual band of angry white men trying to hold on to the past and feeding off each other's anger. Sad.

Are you a young angry white man or old woke white man?

No this thread has to do with the uncivilized sector of our Country!

Please elaborate

The scandal is easy to see. The Biden family was doing or trying to do business deals all over the world based on Biden’s name and political position. Hell just acknowledge it and go on. It’s no big deal. Business is business. Just admit your doing it.

No this thread has to do with the uncivilized sector of our Country!

Come on Angry Old Unwoke White Man. Nothing wrong with stealing and destroying property. Just ask the Woke White Men trying to be Black Men.

Reactions: ulrey
The scandal is easy to see. The Biden family was doing or trying to do business deals all over the world based on Biden’s name and political position. Hell just acknowledge it and go on. It’s no big deal. Business is business. Just admit your doing it.
I like how, when they leave office, they take their payoffs through book deals!

Reactions: stollcpa
what exactly is the scandal involved there?

1. Joe Biden lied about it.

2. Joe Biden and many others created the false narrative that Bobulinski is Russian disinformation.

3. Bobulinski tells, from first hand knowledge, about the Biden family"s deep financial ties with high officials in the business end of the Chinese Communist Party.

Reactions: 76-1 and Lucy01
1. Joe Biden lied about it.

2. Joe Biden and many others created the false narrative that Bobulinski is Russian disinformation.

3. Bobulinski tells, from first hand knowledge, about the Biden family"s deep financial ties with high officials in the business end of the Chinese Communist Party.

Whoa..... nobody had even heard of Bobulinski until like a week ago. The story was UKRAINE and Burisma last week.... now it's CHINA! AND THE COMMUNISTS.

Let's keep the conspiracy theories straight. Not a single, reputable right leaning media source (Fox, WSJ, etc.. ) will pick up this skunk of a story. But the keyboard patriots on here have it all hammered out.

Whoa..... nobody had even heard of Bobulinski until like a week ago. The story was UKRAINE and Burisma last week.... now it's CHINA! AND THE COMMUNISTS.

Let's keep the conspiracy theories straight. Not a single, reputable right leaning media source (Fox, WSJ, etc.. ) will pick up this skunk of a story. But the keyboard patriots on here have it all hammered out.

Just say you don’t care. That’s fine.

Dumb.

Biden Lied. Biden smeared the witness. A simple "so what?" from Bidem would have ended the matter, but nooooo . . . . . . .

Biden had no political position whatsoever in 2017 when working with this guy. And the bigger WTF.... no business ever happened!

Meanwhile Trump hangs onto his DC hotels and such, allowing for quite blatant direct foreign transfers of money directly into his pocket.

It's laughable. You've sucked up so much of Trump's oxygen over the years, you actually buy into it these gaslighting stories without stepping back and thinking for yourself just a little bit. Either that, or you are so blindly partisan you don't really care about truth, fiction and proportionality.

ADVERTISEMENT