ADVERTISEMENT

More on the Stimulus check

Hadn't heard that.

I was just there earlier today. Didn't look or feel any different than before. Although I was only doing some checking, I wasn't actually having to input anything. It's the weekly vouchers you have to file that are such a PITA. The way they ask about dates and how to report partial income (for those of us who had been working reduced hours) is counter-intuitive, and that's being kind. I normally have to go through it a second time to get everything input correctly.

That said, while it's not in my account yet (that happened on Monday when I got the big bucks earlier), it looks like the $600 Fed money is headed my way. Gonna be sucking the public teat big time soon. You work-from-home dudes are a bunch of suckers. Learned today I have another two weeks at the very least of full time furlough. If it ever warms up and quits raining I'll be gettin' back to making my neighbors' yards look like shit.

Congrats on the high cotton and easy livin'.

Just a question regarding your neighbors lawns, are you volunteering landscape services or was that in a comparative sense?

Last edited:
Congrats on the high cotton and easy livin'.

Just a question regarding your neighbors lawns, are you volunteering landscape services or was that in a compartive sort of thing?
LOL. It's not sabotage, I'm just payin' them back for years past when they made mine stick out by comparison. Right now mine's the spiffiest one in this little corner of the trailer park. But it won't stay that way. Back to the grind.

FB-IMG-1587097820616.jpg
Nice work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT