ADVERTISEMENT

More Kidney Stone Fun

Feel better soon. We need your insight and humor on the football board.

Hope they've got good drugs, I understand that's an ultra uncomfortable process.

When was the last time you really saw a hot nurse? And tube sites don't count.
Hank maybe you need to try a different hospital. They're all around my friend. Maybe next time you get an ugly nurse you can request you get a cute one. See how that works out for ya.

Hank maybe you need to try a different hospital. They're all around my friend. Maybe next time you get an ugly nurse you can request you get a cute one. See how that works out for ya.

Actually, I was in the hospital earlier this year. On Valentine's Day a real life hot nurse named "Heaven" gave me an enema, and it was. (Of course, this experience was offset by an old curmudgeonly Jewish man performing a colonoscopy later in the day.) Still, it was the more ass play than I'd have gotten at home.

Actually, I was in the hospital earlier this year. On Valentine's Day a real life hot nurse named "Heaven" gave me an enema, and it was. (Of course, this experience was offset by an old curmudgeonly Jewish man performing a colonoscopy later in the day.) Still, it was the more ass play than I'd have gotten at home.
You know, you can shove a dildo up there anytime and get all the ass play at home you'd like.

You must be "in network" to get a hot nurse. Out of network, you'll be lucky to get a clean bedpan.

You've just gotta be really sick to get the hot nurses bc all the old ones are burned out and refuse to take the ICU. Case in point, I've had 4 brain surgeries, and I'd say a good 60% of the nurses were young and hot.

We've spent more time in the hospital with Dad over the last few years than I'd care to think about. I can only come to the conclusion that hot nurses are banned from the heart and vascular wing.

We've spent more time in the hospital with Dad over the last few years than I'd care to think about. I can only come to the conclusion that hot nurses are banned from the heart and vascular wing.
maybe the hot nurses cause heart attacks?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
My mom was in the nursing home for a couple years before she died. Most of the nurses there were nothing to look at, but there were a couple that... let's just say I might not have visited Mom as often if they hadn't been there.

ER

Sonogram

Waiting for CT Scan

Life sucks
I went down that road a few years ago and had a procedure to remove a stone that was causing a blockage. They often leave a stent in for a week after the procedure to allow healing. You need to know about a little lie they tell you when removing the stent.

They told me it was no more painful than removing a tampon. Since I am a dude, I had no idea what that meant. Well, I did piss blood afterwards, but I didn't expect to scream out loud. It seems that calcium can form on the end of the stent and it feels like knife blades as they pull it out!

Just something to help you feel better.

I went down that road a few years ago and had a procedure to remove a stone that was causing a blockage. They often leave a stent in for a week after the procedure to allow healing. You need to know about a little lie they tell you when removing the stent.

They told me it was no more painful than removing a tampon. Since I am a dude, I had no idea what that meant. Well, I did piss blood afterwards, but I didn't expect to scream out loud. It seems that calcium can form on the end of the stent and it feels like knife blades as they pull it out!

If it hurts that badly, demand fentanyl before it's done. You'll thank me later

You just sent a bad tingle through my penis. I only like good tingles in my penis.

Reactions: kkott
While I'm glad I don't have kidney stones, I've been up for the last 2.5 hours with back spasms, and would kill for iv painkillers right now. Back spasms are not fun

Pain sucks. Hoping anyone and everyone with any kind of pain, whether it be of body or mind finds healing soon.

So they were actually correct then, right? No more painful than removing a tampon from your Johnson! Shudder....

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT