ADVERTISEMENT

Monitoring Text Messages for Cov19 Misinformation

I voted for both of those guys....that being said, I don't like the idea of blaming voters for not getting out to vote for a guy that does not represent them. McCain and Romney lost their elections by not making a good case to the American people to vote for them. Maverick had a history of being kind of an asshole (yeah, yeah military hero and all that, but he was a dick at times) who appeared to mostly enjoy being that a-hole when he was Maverick-ly voting against his own party. And Romney was the literal embodiment of the type of person those voters who stayed home were becoming tired of. At a certain point it becomes incumbent upon the party to represent their voters. The GOP, by and large, still has not figured that out.

There is not enough of the electorate left to support Paul Ryan Republicanism because the Paul Ryan Republicans let their high dollar donors sell off the country piece by piece. Yeah, the stock market is doing great and (after massive bailouts) the financial sector is back to trading money and making bets on a system that is held up by the U.S. Treasury's printing press, but those silly voters who can't see that voting for the GOP based on fights they just never seem able to put up are the ones at fault. Eventually the argument that the other guy is terrible so let's do what he wants, only more slowly, tends to turn people off who are truly looking for an alternative.

I voted for them but McCain and Romney sucked (In my opinion).
I liked McCain. He was kind of a weasel, but I agreed with him, generally.

I held my nose and voted for Romney. He was kind of a more articulate W, but more smarmy.

Let's just say our choices for President have been pretty slim pickin's for the last 20 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You think they sucked because they lost. They lost because they were running against Obama, who had a basically unbeatable coalition.

But you've drank the populist koolaid and are a joke as a conservative. Run either against Hillary and see who wins.
Seems you don't think anyone is a proper conservative except yourself.

Which is hilarious, because all you ever do is bash conservatives.

You're a fraud.

Seems you don't think anyone is a proper conservative except yourself.

Which is hilarious, because all you ever do is bash conservatives.

You're a fraud.

Yup, unless you are a proper trump sheep then you are a fraud. Total trumpian viewpoint you got there.

ADVERTISEMENT