ADVERTISEMENT

Money and power

No, they aren't. They are all rich, but other than that, there is diversity.

But, of course, only the liberals are hypocrites, since only the liberals have the audacity to "preach" equality. I'm sure that's the point Hoopsdoc is trying to make. Conservatives are quite upfront and honest that poor people can go f*ck themselves.

(That's just the obvious point underlying Hoopsdoc's post; I'm not claiming that.)
Wow. That’s impressive. You totally nailed it.

(Accusing me of unfairly labeling liberals while unfairly labeling conservatives is such a Goat thing to do)

Wow. That’s impressive. You totally nailed it.

(Accusing me of unfairly labeling liberals while unfairly labeling conservatives is such a Goat thing to do)
Really? Then offer another explanation for your post. Why did you single out liberals?

I wasn't unfairly labeling anyone. I simply described the only explanation that allowed your post to make sense. If you have another, by all means, proceed.

Go back, Hoopsdoc brought up politics in the thread by mentioning liberals. I just supplied Kushner since he came in the more traditional way of cheating the system. It could be anyone. More importantly, since we know wealthy people tend to be white, it had to be someone white to contrast against Asian complaints that other minorities are often brought in above them with lower scores. It isn't just other minorities, whites have a way of sneaking in ahead of the Asians because whites tend to be the ones buying buildings. If you have a white liberal millionaire donating millions to let their child in, feel free to mention them. It's all wrong.
It’s cute you’re wasting your time with this one.

Totally agree. In today’s world anybody with access to Wikipedia and the internet thinks they can become an expert. It’s up to us to discern, usually pretty easily, who the kooks are.
Correction: there are no more experts. They're all influencers.

So it appears some very wealthy people, including celebrities, have hired a "consultant" to bribe universities to let their kids in. Or to create fake athletic profiles to get their kids onto college teams. Not mentioned in this article, a former bball coach at Penn admitting to taking said bribes.

I know we have major disagreements on college admissions, but I will say for myself that with all the advantages a child of multi-millionaires has as far as educational and sports opportunities (tutors, camps, coaches, etc), if they can't get in they really don't deserve it.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/colleg...f-their-teens-to-get-aid-11564450828?mod=e2tw

\

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT