ADVERTISEMENT

Monday Throwback- Melanie Griffith

Dakota Johnson, (50 Shades), is the daughter of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson.

Melanie's best roles imo were in Cherry 2000 and Working Girl.

I thought she had a bunch of drug/booze issues too which almost certainly contributed to her quick decline.

Her voice always bugged me. Not quite Memorex but can you imagine when she is upset with you, screaming away... in that pitch. Something I have a bit of experience in. Some sound sexy when they are angry. Others, painful and even more annoying that a couple of minutes prior.

Cherry 2000. Critically underappreciated work. :)

I've seen these now for several weeks and I applaud the work.

If I may be so bold, a suggestion for next week: Tanya Roberts

Cherry 2000. Critically underappreciated work. :)

I've seen these now for several weeks and I applaud the work.

If I may be so bold, a suggestion for next week: Tanya Roberts

You misspelled Annette Benning

But agree on Cherry 2000
Quirky post-apocalyptic hotties are a solid 7.

Melanie Griffith, one of the most well-known performers in America, has a long career in both film and television. She made a quick impression, making her debut in a commercial at the young age of nine months. She later grew into a kid actor and made several notable film appearances. Melanie Griffith's parents were both actors. As a result of her early exposure to the film industry, she swiftly decided to pursue a career as an actor. She pursued acting training as a child in an effort to excel in the intensely cutthroat world of Hollywood. https://starfamegame.com/melanie-griffith/

Melanie Griffith, one of the most well-known performers in America, has a long career in both film and television. She made a quick impression, making her debut in a commercial at the young age of nine months. She later grew into a kid actor and made several notable film appearances. Melanie Griffith's parents were both actors. As a result of her early exposure to the film industry, she swiftly decided to pursue a career as an actor. She pursued acting training as a child in an effort to excel in the intensely cutthroat world of Hollywood. https://starfamegame.com/melanie-griffith/
Why can't bots be taught to post bewbs? Seems it would solve a lot of problems!

Why can't bots be taught to bump better throwback posts? Melanie Griffith?

Where's the Lynda Carter thread?
16157363271_1838f38683_z.jpg

use your lasso of truth on me and make me tell you the truth about all the naughty things I want to do to you, you sexy Bitch!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT