ADVERTISEMENT

Mods suck...time to free @Fpeaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2020
from banishment or an unwanted vacation. The guy posts his opinions and is civil about it. Some don't like it and report it. Somehow these same complainers are incapable of using the ignore feature or debating him and would rather be a cowardly snitch for all the wrong reasons.

I've seen numerous people say he's not an IU fan and I 100% disagree. There are many other like-minded fans just like him that have higher expectations for IU and aren't content with the current results under Fred Glass. Fpeaugh seems to have been unable to post since the Glass announced resignation, and I would like to hear if he knows or has heard anything on who will be the replacement. I do believe he does have an inside source or two.

If the mods here are not willing to budge, can there be a compromise worked out so he can post on the hoops forum? Also, what happened to IUgradman and IUCol? Why are fans from other teams banned or blacklisted so quickly? Or threads getting locked from time to time? There should be equal rights and protection for everyone's voice; good, bad, positive, negative or neutral. If this thread gets deleted or locked, then we all know the mods (EZ Rider especially) need to loosen up.

Reactions: BayernFan
from banishment or an unwanted vacation. The guy posts his opinions and is civil about it. Some don't like it and report it. Somehow these same complainers are incapable of using the ignore feature or debating him and would rather be a cowardly snitch for all the wrong reasons.

I've seen numerous people say he's not an IU fan and I 100% disagree. There are many other like-minded fans just like him that have higher expectations for IU and aren't content with the current results under Fred Glass. Fpeaugh seems to have been unable to post since the Glass announced resignation, and I would like to hear if he knows or has heard anything on who will be the replacement. I do believe he does have an inside source or two.

If the mods here are not willing to budge, can there be a compromise worked out so he can post on the hoops forum? Also, what happened to IUgradman and IUCol? Why are fans from other teams banned or blacklisted so quickly? Or threads getting locked from time to time? There should be equal rights and protection for everyone's voice; good, bad, positive, negative or neutral. If this thread gets deleted or locked, then we all know the mods (EZ Rider especially) need to loosen up.

There is little censorship here. Trolls like Ordfan, Fraudpaw, Twindegrees, indy35 and others are pretty free to roam around here. When banned, they just come right back with another handle. Which one are you?

Nah.

It is pretty obvious to me fpeau is a member of the Brohm family. He is still licking his wounds over the Bucket loss and losing to Tom Allen. Now the only thing he can hope for is us losing to the orange clad. Otherwise it will be a long off season.

you're right. if everyone agreed with everyone else, this place would be pretty boring.

Reactions: BayernFan
There should be equal rights and protection for everyone's voice; good, bad, positive, negative or neutral. If this thread gets deleted or locked, then we all know the mods (EZ Rider especially) need to loosen up.
Too funny. Surprised you didn't reference the First Amendment and/or due process.

Here's a tip. If you want someone to do something for you, don't tell them they suck.

Get a life. Happy New Year.

It’s funny that this is your first post but you know all about who’s been banned.

For the record, both fpeaugh and IUgradman are only on vacation until the end of the season so they should be back any day now. They were given time off because during the best season we’ve had in memory, their trolling never stopped. They weren’t banned for disagreeing or being the voice of reason or whatever bullshit they claim. The were banned because they continually try to ruin the fun for everyone.

Their goal is not honest discussion, it’s discord and conflict, plain and simple. If we have failure, they troll. If we have success, they troll harder. In the words of Alfred Pennyworth- some men just want to see the world burn.

At the risk of slapping a guy before he has a chance to defend himself, here is the fpeaugh update:

“Brohmbardi did better than Allen.”

“IU didn’t beat anybody with a winning record.”

“I’m not answering any questions, so don’t ask me why Brohmbardi retained Holt after last season.”

Gee, it’s almost like he never left...

At the risk of slapping a guy before he has a chance to defend himself, here is the fpeaugh update:

“Brohmbardi did better than Allen.”

“IU didn’t beat anybody with a winning record.”

“I’m not answering any questions, so don’t ask me why Brohmbardi retained Holt after last season.”

Gee, it’s almost like he never left...

Here is fpeaugh with 2 weeks left in the season:

“A breakthrough would be winning at least 8. Which we should do easily. Northwestern and Purdue don’t even have a pulse.”

Let’s take bets on whether he’ll stick with “breakthrough” upon his return.

I bet no.

Everbody vote!

He's a troll, a narcissistic attention whore, not an IU fan, and acts like the smartest guy in the room when he is the dumbest guy in the room. This board and the internet are better off without him. After watching "Don't F with Cats", witnessing posters with this personality type is kind of sick.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1

lol....I’m going on a hunger strike until fpeaugh is set free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT