ADVERTISEMENT

Minnys Ibrahim…ugh

Looks like a very bad calf cramping. He’s done for today but should be fine after the trainers get him iced.

Looks like a very bad calf cramping. He’s done for today but should be fine after the trainers get him iced.
Hope you’re right. I don't think you are though unfortunately. His calf “jolted” on the replay. And he called for help immediately after play. Ruptured Achilles I’m sure.

Reactions: vesuvius13
As soon as I saw that my first thought was please let us be injury free Saturday. Feel bad for the guy.

Reactions: vesuvius13
If it was an Achilles, would he have been able to jog off the field as far as he did?
He limped off the field initially I thought? Once he had the boot on, yes, I would think he could walk normally and even jog.

I ruptured mine in early July. Mine wasn’t painful at all, and outside of being really freaked out, I could gingerly walk on it until later in the day when I was evaluated and put in a boot. Once I had the boot on, I was able to move around pretty well.

The pain and difficulties come post surgery. Haven’t seen it confirmed as Achilles. But if it is, he’ll have it repaired in the next day or so. And it’ll be a LOOONG recovery. I can’t imagine an elite level running back and how much stress that puts on that part of the leg.

ADVERTISEMENT