ADVERTISEMENT

Miller to make statement at 12:30 pm Arizona time

Hmm, do you believe him or do you think he is doubling down that the FBI recordings won't be released.

FBI agents laughing. It's just a matter of time.The FBI releases thing's at their own pace.I bet he's not coaching in the fall.

FBI agents laughing. It's just a matter of time.The FBI releases thing's at their own pace.I bet he's not coaching in the fall.
The FBI is a joke...Its more corrupt than every single politician in DC. Everyone knows it and just turns their heads. The guy in office trying to do something about it is wrestling a thousand pound python with an alligator head.

Not arguing with you I just don't get it and why they are involved in the first place.

The FBI is a joke...Its more corrupt than every single politician in DC. Everyone knows it and just turns their heads. The guy in office trying to do something about it is wrestling a thousand pound python with an alligator head.

Not arguing with you I just don't get it and why they are involved in the first place.

Delete your account..

you're an idiot.

Unless someone starts proving it and "DOING" something about it what do you expect them to do? Indict us with sever consequences or F*ckoff...jus saying.
You should take a little time and pay attention. The FBI have him on wire taps making a deal $ for players. That is a felony. He is toast and so is AZ.

You should take a little time and pay attention. The FBI have him on wire taps making a deal $ for players. That is a felony. He is toast and so is AZ.

There are actually reports that that is wrong

We'll see I guess

Thanks, Donald

I don’t know who to believe. We need to look at the tape, in the words of a former coach.

For hundreds of years dictators and tyrants have risen to and remained in power by making false claims about the media, the courts, and law enforcement. This succeeds when the stupid can be persuaded in significant numbers to buy into the tyrant's lies. Cult of personality fueled by the narcissist's false claims of persecution.

The incompetent orange child occupying the White House thanks you and people like you for being stupid enough to lap up the putrid drivel of ignorant hacks like Sean Hannity. It's keeping him and his corrupt friends in power and making billionaires like the Koch Brothers the real source of power in this country.

I apologize for contributing to the politicization of something that should not be so, but the douchebags who keep drinking the orange kool-aide being served up from the West Wing, and who have surrendered their brains to Fox News, and who lack the basic intelligence to shut up and pay attention to legitimate news sources have me at the breaking point.

Sad to see a new generation falling for the same crap that so many did when Nixon was spinning his web of lies and blaming the "liberal elite" and left-wing media. We all know who was on the right side of that conflict.

However, on the flipside, trust in the media is at an all time low.

For hundreds of years dictators and tyrants have risen to and remained in power by making false claims about the media, the courts, and law enforcement. This succeeds when the stupid can be persuaded in significant numbers to buy into the tyrant's lies. Cult of personality fueled by the narcissist's false claims of persecution.

The incompetent orange child occupying the White House thanks you and people like you for being stupid enough to lap up the putrid drivel of ignorant hacks like Sean Hannity. It's keeping him and

The incompetent orange child occupying the White House thanks you and people like you for being stupid enough to lap up the putrid drivel of ignorant hacks like Sean Hannity. It's keeping him and his corrupt friends in power and making billionaires like the Koch Brothers the real source of power in this country.

I apologize for contributing to the politicization of something that should not be so, but the douchebags who keep drinking the orange kool-aide being served up from the West Wing, and who have surrendered their brains to Fox News, and who lack the basic intelligence to shut up and pay attention to legitimate news sources have me at the breaking point.

Sad to see a new generation falling for the same crap that so many did when Nixon was spinning his web of lies and blaming the "liberal elite" and left-wing media. We all know who was on the right side of that conflict.
Look not gonna get into it again...Bill a Hillary are great examples from the other side. Anyways both sides have a bunch of deep seeded crap in office. Its a cesspool. All of it!!!

No argument here. The problem is that 99% of television media is primarily entertainment masquerading as media and internet media is the true root of "fake news". This is true on both the liberal and conservative fronts, yet it is where the feeding frenzy begins as more and more Americans are too intellectually lazy to pick up a newspaper or news magazine where real investigative journalism still exists and where some measure of ethics still lives.

The FBI and the DOJ in general are certainly not perfect, but to believe that there is systemic corruption inside federal law enforcement to undermine the President is laughable. Ironically, there is nothing funny about it unless you are Vladimir Putin and a band of Russian oligarchs. For them, I'm sure it's a barrel of laughs.

No. Diagnosing illiteracy and ignorance is not the "flipside" to illiteracy and ignorance. Stupid simply is - the suggestion that having an opinion automatically implies value or reason is a big part of why critical thinking is not exactly all the rage these days...

And you're too kind. Tragedy to think anything that stupid might reproduce.
Lets investigate college athletes getting paid to play hoops and ignore serious threats to american children in school while they get blown away by some idiot on our radar. FAIL...Great organization. FBI=Full Blown Idiots

You keep posting sweet pea you look great

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT