ADVERTISEMENT

Miller to be IU’s honorary captain for Michigan State game

Coach Allen, the IU Football Team better not tank against MSU with the all hands on deck, All-IN, show of unity by every IU athletic team coaching staff. A bit of a gamble against a football team that his historically handled IU football. I think Coach Allen knows that mediocrity and no bowls during his tenure will no longer cut it at IU. Just surprised he brings out Archie and other IU sports coaching staffs this early in the season. Bring them in for the Bucket game or last home game maybe to get that momentum push for a crucial end of season victory propelling IU to a potential bowl. Coach Allen is hitting the Nitro button a little early in the race. I hope it works! Go Hoosiers beat MSU football with a dark cloud over their head.

Last edited:
Coach Allen, the IU Football Team better not tank against MSU with the all hands on desk, All-IN, show of unity. A bit of a gamble against a football team that his historically handled IU football. I think Coach Allen knows that mediocrity and no bowls during his tenure will no longer cut it at IU. Just surprised her bring out Archie and other IU sports coaching staffs this early in the season. Bring them in for the Bucket game or last home game maybe to get that momentum push for a crucial end of season victory propelling IU to a potential bowl. Coach Allen is hitting the Nitro button early in the race.
You are overthinking this by like 1000%.

Coach Allen, the IU Football Team better not tank against MSU with the all hands on desk, All-IN, show of unity. A bit of a gamble against a football team that his historically handled IU football. I think Coach Allen knows that mediocrity and no bowls during his tenure will no longer cut it at IU. Just surprised he brings out Archie and other IU sports coaching staffs this early in the season. Bring them in for the Bucket game or last home game maybe to get that momentum push for a crucial end of season victory propelling IU to a potential bowl. Coach Allen is hitting the Nitro button a little early in the race. I hope it works! Go Hoosiers beat MSU football with a dark cloud over their head.

Nope, bring all the coaches AND the other teams. Push up over the hill top in front of us, all together as one. All on the sideline, a far as I am concerned.

Coach Allen, the IU Football Team better not tank against MSU with the all hands on desk, All-IN, show of unity. A bit of a gamble against a football team that his historically handled IU football. I think Coach Allen knows that mediocrity and no bowls during his tenure will no longer cut it at IU. Just surprised he brings out Archie and other IU sports coaching staffs this early in the season. Bring them in for the Bucket game or last home game maybe to get that momentum push for a crucial end of season victory propelling IU to a potential bowl. Coach Allen is hitting the Nitro button a little early in the race. I hope it works! Go Hoosiers beat MSU football with a dark cloud over their head.
A fan is "all-in" when their excitement and enthusiasm has very little to do with the odds of winning. You are confusing all-in with fair-weather. The fans at the Virginia game in a monsoon were all-in.

Reactions: mobilehoosier
A fan is "all-in" when their excitement and enthusiasm has very little to do with the odds of winning. You are confusing all-in with fair-weather. The fans at the Virginia game in a monsoon were all-in.

Still trying to figure "all hands on desk". :D

ADVERTISEMENT