ADVERTISEMENT

Mick Cronin

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
His buyout becomes 8.775 mil after March 31st... We probably aren't announcing any hire prior to April 8th anyway...

Cronin could leave Palmer at his alma mater as the Intermin HC and bring Keith Smart here in Palmers spot, giving INDIANA a coaching staff of:

Mick Cronin
Mike Lewis
Keith Smart
Darren Sovino

Here's the UCLA official site (with an arrow next to the name(s) to scroll to the next bio...:

Last edited:
Reactions: Seyton
His buyout becomes 8.775 mil after March 31st... We probably aren't announcing any hire prior to April 8th anyway...

Cronin could leave Palmer at his alma mater as the Intermin HC and bring Keith Smart here in Palmers spot, giving INDIANA a coaching staff of:

Mike Cronin
Mike Lewis
Keith Smart
Darren Sovino

Any relation to Mick?

J/k

No fank u

Obviously, I don't know much about "Mick" 😎..., aside from the fact that he has Mike Lewis on his staff... What would be the negatives of his hire?

Here's what the locals thought about his coming to UCLA:

I'm sort of amazed that Cronin hasn't garnered any interest...

He plays good man to man defense and appears to have Mike Lewis running his offense...

If he were to come he'd probably leave this guy -https://uclabruins.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/coaches/rod-palmer/3574 -
back in Cali as the Interm HC, thus opening up an Assistant slot for either Calbert or Keith Smart...

What's not to like???

Reactions: Seyton

Mick Cronin
Mike Lewis
Keith Smart
Darren Sovino

Here's the UCLA official site (with an arrow next to the name(s) to scroll to the next bio...:

Cronin is a crazy person on the sideline. No thanks.

He'd honestly be a solid hire if you could get him. From the Midwest, in his 40s, and didn't miss the tourney once in the past 12 years I believe. We could do far worse.

Reactions: 76-1 and Seyton
Cronin is a crazy person on the sideline. No thanks.
Really nothing, other than he's absolutely not leaving arguably the best job in college to come fix this mess. We might be able to pry Lewis away for the right price (probably close to head coach money) and he might be worth it

Reactions: 76-1
Would have taken him 4 years ago. But I don’t want him. I got tired of the short man jokes against Archie. Cronin is like 5”6. Our Rivals would have a field day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76-1 and EarlTubbs

Mick Cronin
Mike Lewis
Keith Smart
Darren Sovino

Only if Tyger Campbell comes with.

Reactions: 76-1

Mick Cronin
Mike Lewis
Keith Smart
Darren Sovino

An average coach at Cincy and makes a sweet 16 does not to my mind make him a strong candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT